PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Bet

PokerWeed
01-05-2005, 03:50 PM
In Amarillo Slims book A World Full of Fat People (I think, could be a diff bio -- Cowboy Wolford, OK Johnny), I seem to recall a bet that he made w/ someone about to people having the same birthday in a group of people. I can't seem to find it in the book, but does anybody remember how this bet goes? I'm trying to figure out how many people are necessary to make this bet work, and what the stipulations are. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kyro
01-05-2005, 03:57 PM
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1428897&page=3&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

what's this, 4 times in a month?

gaming_mouse
01-05-2005, 04:01 PM
One more reason for an FAQ

niin
01-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Now, lets say you have someone with the same birthday as yourself in a group of 2 other people, but you don't know which one it is... you pick one, then your friend who knows tells you one of the remaining two doesn't share your birthday...

Ok, sorry. I'll stop.

kyro
01-06-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Now, lets say you have someone with the same birthday as yourself in a group of 2 other people, but you don't know which one it is... you pick one, then your friend who knows tells you one of the remaining two doesn't share your birthday...

Ok, sorry. I'll stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, that was pretty good