PDA

View Full Version : my KEMs have bled onto each other

boogerboy
01-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Anybody else have this problem? Have your merchants taken them back and exchanged them?

Fins
01-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Where did you purchase yours? How long did you have them before the bleed problem or were they like that out of the box?

- Fins

boogerboy
01-05-2005, 03:55 PM
were given to me as a gift for xmas. they came out of the box this way!! they came from chipsandgames.com

Nagoo81
01-05-2005, 04:04 PM
I recently played with Kems after I have received my Copags. I like the Copags much better.

The Kems feel a lot like...*gasp* Royals and I can see them sticking to each other more easily, bleeding onto each other, and such other nonsense.

The Copags have a good slip and texture, and make for very durable cards. They are easier to shuffle and deal because of that.

The only thing that I wish they'd change is the Card Fonts up in the left corner. I like the denominations to be a little taller and slimmer for peeking.

AngryCola
01-05-2005, 04:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Kems feel a lot like...*gasp* Royals

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh.. no.

They shouldn't anyway. Copags are slicker than KEMs. So, if anything they should feel like Royals.

No matter.. to the OP:

Obviously this is due to the cards being stored improperly before they got to you. I'v enever had these problems with KEM cards.

I see more complaints about KEM all the time, but my decks still are in solid condition and have never let me down. I'm guessing a lot of these defects and problems are a result of KEM being bought, low inventory, etc. It's truely unfortunate, because one used to know they were getting a quality product when opening a new deck of KEM brand cards.