PDA

View Full Version : Hotmail

nolanfan34
01-05-2005, 03:29 PM
I haven't been able to get into my e-mail all day. Anyone else having a problem? I can't access MSN either.

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-05-2005, 03:30 PM
I have no such problem. MSN Messenger is even working for me today - it's hit or miss whether or not that POS will work on my machine.

beerbandit
01-05-2005, 03:36 PM
mine is fine

i check my email continuously all day

every once in a while (not today) it gvies me a server busy message and i try again and it usually works

cheers

[censored]
01-05-2005, 03:36 PM
working for me.

nolanfan34
01-05-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
every once in a while (not today) it gvies me a server busy message and i try again and it usually works

[/ QUOTE ]

I get this too sometimes. "The server is too busy" is one of my least favorite phrases.

Meh, must just be a problem locally with a server somewhere along the chain. I can see other sites here at work, but MSN and Hotmail I get the "gateway cannot connect to server...blah blah" error.

DBowling
01-05-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
working for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lumpy
01-05-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I get this too sometimes. "The server is too busy" is one of my least favorite phrases.

Meh, must just be a problem locally with a server somewhere along the chain. I can see other sites here at work, but MSN and Hotmail I get the "gateway cannot connect to server...blah blah" error.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just ask your IT guys at work. Something like "Is the internet down? I can't get to my Hotmail account, but I am able to post on a poker forum." usually works best. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

-Syk-
01-05-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
working for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

beerbandit
01-05-2005, 04:10 PM
no nick burns here

thatd be sweet though, especially if the music palyed along with his entrance

cheers

namknils
01-05-2005, 04:13 PM
I have had this problem all week, I can't get to MSN which I actually need for work related activities. I haven't tried yet today...until just then, and it worked.

wacki
01-05-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have had this problem all week, I can't get to MSN which I actually need for work related activities. I haven't tried yet today...until just then, and it worked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should try gmail. 1 gig of space and I've never had a problem.

nolanfan34
01-05-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why not just ask your IT guys at work. Something like "Is the internet down? I can't get to my Hotmail account, but I am able to post on a poker forum." usually works best. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha ha ha. Yeah, I'm in good graces with the IT head, but I don't know that I'd say this exactly.

A while back, someone posted a site that people said could be a go-around if your work was blocking 2+2. Anyone know what it is? I'm thinking maybe I'll test and see if I can access Hotmail that way, to see if it's really just an internet server problem, or if they might be blocking it.