PDA

View Full Version : WARNING FOR BUGSYSCLUB.COM

KalleAnka
01-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Bugsysclub are using a a serversetup that is useless! It all of a sudden crashes and all players ar boooted and then when you get back online the game has continued without players and alot of chips are lost.
Then when you mail them for a refund because of there problems and they blame you, your computer, ISP or internet in general. And they dont pay back anything.. It has happened to me 20 times in 3 month and even though I won money there I will never go back.

Russ McGinley
01-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Yeah I am a PSO member but I wouldn't play for money there. A lot of crashes, sometimes they are short ones but recently I was playing in some tourney and the server crashed in the middle of it for about 45 minutes. It hasn't happened to me very often but I don't play there that much anymore.

Stew
01-05-2005, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bugsysclub are using a a serversetup that is useless! It all of a sudden crashes and all players ar boooted and then when you get back online the game has continued without players and alot of chips are lost.
Then when you mail them for a refund because of there problems and they blame you, your computer, ISP or internet in general. And they dont pay back anything.. It has happened to me 20 times in 3 month and even though I won money there I will never go back.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, it took 20 incidents of this happening for you to decide it wasn't a good place to play at. Guess that figures since you posted in the wrong forum.