PDA

View Full Version : Swapping tables in 3/6

winky51
01-05-2005, 03:56 AM
Is it a good idea when playing 4 tables to constantly switch tables every 30-60 mins or so?

I find that after a certain amount of time people start trying tricky crap on me after I have been a while at the table.

LImitPlayer
01-05-2005, 04:40 AM
It is very definately a bad idea to switch tables becuase of the length of time you've beeen playing at any given table.

The only reason you should be switching tables is because the game has become no good. (when the fish have dried up and it is full of TAG players)

If players are making moves on you, you need to switch gears and become tricky yourself. Make them unsure of what you are holding.

I am routinely doing a search on my name about 10 times an hour so I can see the table pot averages. I am always scanning the tables to see what PokerTracker has to say about the players on my table.

I play 8 3-6 tables at a time and I would say in any given hour I probably jump tables about 4-5 times. If I do so it is because the tables have become to tight and the pot averages have dropped very low, not because other players are putting moves on me

winky51
01-05-2005, 02:02 PM
Ill keep that in mind.