PDA

View Full Version : RW Philly

ThaSaltCracka
01-05-2005, 02:17 AM
anyone watch this [censored]? Dude said he was gonna stab people, wtf.

Alobar
01-05-2005, 02:23 AM
I saw the commercial, but missed the ep /images/graemlins/frown.gif thankfully MTV does 800 reruns of that show a day, so I should catch it soon.

ThaSaltCracka
01-05-2005, 02:35 AM
it cracks me up how dumb everyone on the show is.

[censored]
01-05-2005, 02:57 AM
which dude was going to do the stabbing?

Im guessing Landon.

Ulysses
01-05-2005, 03:36 AM
This season was so stupid I quit watching after a couple of episodes. But I saw the preview for this one and had to Tivo it. Just watched it. Hilarious. I do think Melanie is really hot. Though not up to prior "hot chick on Real World" standards. She's no Bryn.

Anyway, the greatest part of this episode was the following problem and solution:

Man, I got so drunk last night I picked up three knives and was brandishing them and threatening to cut people. And I don't remember any of it, it was just in one of my regular blackouts. Holy cow, I am scared as hell. What should I do? OK, I have a great idea. I'm only going to have five drinks per night when I go out. You guys help me keep count, OK?

nothumb
01-05-2005, 04:07 AM
Dude, if you can't count to five drinks, you should probably have no more than, say, two.

NT

ThaSaltCracka
01-05-2005, 11:57 AM
haha, then they go bowling and everyone is like "Okay Landon, thats one beer". "Thanks guys"

dumbest people ever.

TheJunkyardGod
01-05-2005, 12:43 PM
This is the worst season ever.

My brother lived out in philly while they were taping it. He said they were all the biggest douchebags ever. They needed plainclothed cops with them most of the time cuz everyone in philly hated them.

His roomate is a waiter and said they stiffed their restaurant twice too.

ThaSaltCracka
01-05-2005, 12:48 PM
well, they get yelled at every bar they go to. It was the same way when they were here in Seattle, people hated them too.