PDA

View Full Version : Pokerroom sitngo's

krabby5
01-04-2005, 11:59 PM
I play mainly $5 and $10 sitngo's

Is this normal? Or am I a bad player..

I started playing a lot of sitngo's at Fulltilt when they were first starting....I actually used a beta token to enter one of their multitable freerolls they were throwing for people who tested their software...Well I end up finishing 7th out of around 180 in one of the tourneys and won $37...

I turned it into around 80, but there is a lack of players there so I transferred $50 to Pokerroom..After 10 $5 sitngo's I had $102 accumulated...

But after around 8 more I can't win anything..and am down to $71. It seems my cards suck or I dont hit any flops..and my bluff attempts are called by superior hands...

Is this way too small of a sample to judge myself? Or could I be playing bad..

Sorry..just frustrated...I know to just keep playing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

The4Aces
01-05-2005, 12:01 AM
To small of sample size, from what i hear the play at poker room is soft. good luck!

wiggs73
01-05-2005, 12:22 AM
yep, no worries, this is way too small a sample size. SNGs can be streaky, just as any other type of game, whether MTT or limit. 7 out-of-money finishes is nothing to worry about but if you feel you're running cold, nothing wrong with taking a couple of days off and starting back fresh. i've found that this helps me sometimes to get off a cold streak.

KingOtter
01-05-2005, 01:33 AM
In my very limited experience I've already had a stretch of 12 finishes out of the money, and 20+ finishes between number 1's.

KO