PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever had to go #2 just after they started a poker tourney?

HC5831
01-04-2005, 08:44 PM
I had just started 2 $50+5's on Party when all the sudden I felt like I was going to explode. I needed to take the hugest dump. Man did this suck. I ended up getting bounced from one of the tourneys in round 2.

20 minutes later I am then at the beginning of the 25/50 round with T700 chips in my other tourney. I couldn't hold it anymore and it felt like it was sorta liquidy. My options went through my head:

1 - crap my pants
2 - take a dump in the wastebasket
3 - hope to god I can somehow continue to hold it for 30-45 more minutes.
4 - take a turbo crap and hurry back

Well I was on the BB with 95o and left it there. My time bank kicked in for 60 seconds because I didn't act as I hurried to take a crap in the toilet. I gave myself 3 curtisy whipes and hurried back. I only missed one hand and played the current hand out with my non-whiping hand.

I then went back and flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I ended up winning the tourney and had some major streaks in my undies!!!

HC

PhiGamTN
01-04-2005, 08:48 PM
dude your post made me laugh out loud

but seriously 2 words

wireless internet

TheAmp
01-04-2005, 08:52 PM
You rule man !
god rewarded you for washing your hands...
the lesson to be learned is that poker players should avoid junk food a few hours before playing.
more posts from you please....

Marcotte
01-04-2005, 08:54 PM
I think you can fold all your hands of the first two rounds and still be ok. You can always go back and check the tourny history to see if you folded AA preflop and post about it.

If it takes longer than two orbits to take a dump then you should probably eat more fiber.

onealx4
01-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Funny thing you mention this but a 5+.5 SnG on Stars this morning... Im ITM and chip leader, Guy 1 is short stack (real short) and guy 2 posts in the chat he has to go poo. Needless to say, I was raising like a madman and stealing blinds while he was sitting out... This wasn't you was it?

HC5831
01-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Nope. I don't play $5+5 tourneys. I only play $50's. If I'm ITM and need to take a crap I risk crapping my pants. There is no way I am leaving. This is at a 50 table of course. At a $5 table, I may leave.

HC