PDA

View Full Version : IF Pissburg wins the SooperBowl...

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 04:10 PM
...what happens to Big Ben's career?

ddollevoet
01-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Two words....

Scott Mitchell

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Two words....

Scott Mitchell

[/ QUOTE ]
When did he win a SuperBowl?

Rick Diesel
01-04-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Two words....

Scott Mitchell

[/ QUOTE ]
When did he win a SuperBowl?

[/ QUOTE ]

When did he win more than 6 games?

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 04:43 PM
He didn't. So that reply doesn't make sense.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 04:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He didn't. So that reply doesn't make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
o.k. good. I thought it was just me.

Shajen
01-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Need one more option between the He's a franchise QB, but I feel he also isn't a journeyman QB. A journeyman QB is a Dilfer, or a Williams (old school QB for Skins last time they won iirc) etc.

I say he settles in for a SOLID career, but franchise (to me) implies big time long term contract with most of the team in hock to your giant salary...ala Peyton or McNabb.

But hell, I'm a Bears fan too, so what the hell do I know? Last good season? 1985. Jesus, I'm getting old. Where are you Singletary, Dent, McMichaels, Galt, of course Walter, McMahon, etc. Sheesh.

This thread just got me depressed. Thanks a lot.

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But hell, I'm a Bears fan too, so what the hell do I know? Last good season? 1985. Jesus, I'm getting old. Where are you Singletary, Dent, McMichaels, Galt, of course Walter, McMahon, etc. Sheesh.

[/ QUOTE ]
No love for the fridge?

Shajen
01-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Not really. The sideshow got the ball for the goal line score instead of Walter.

That pissed me off. I remember a couple weeks after the game thinking Holy sh!t, Payton didn't get to score a touchdown!

So no. He was a really good defensive player, but Walter should have gotten the ball.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 05:01 PM
I remember it very well too. I wasn't a big Bears fan, but Payton was one of my favorite players as a kid.

CCass
01-04-2005, 05:04 PM
We have only seen Ben R. for less than a full season, so there is no way to answer this question with any confidence because.....OUR SAMPLE SIZE IS TOO SMALL.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We have only seen Ben R. for less than a full season, so there is no way to answer this question with any confidence because.....OUR SAMPLE SIZE IS TOO SMALL.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's actually kind of the point. What fun is it to make a prediction after we know? /images/graemlins/grin.gif