PDA

View Full Version : I conquered my bisexual friend last night.

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 02:17 PM
I discussed this w/ a friend who is also a 2+2er and he said I won't come across as an egomaniac so we figured it was okay to post.

Last night I hung out my college friend Lauren. She's 24, like me. We've been friends since our freshman year. We hooked up a few times right before graduation and slept together twice. We remained good friends after she moved to Nashville shortly thereafter.

So she moves to Nashville and dates around. She meets some guys and some girls and calls one day to tell me she's met an awesome person, but it's a chick. They begin to date seriously and move in together. I'm like WTF? I lay the pipe and she goes bi? Am I supposed to be insulted? But I didn't really care much so oh well....

Anyway last night she's back in town visiting her parents and she comes over and we go out for beers. She tells me all about how this girl and her live together and it's been over 2.5 years and Lauren is ready to break it off. I'm thinking "cool, maybe I can hit again?" B/c back in college the sex was excellent and variety is the spice of life, or something.

So we go back to my house and up to my room. She starts to play with my iPod and then she gets the look in her eyes, like she wants to start playing w/ my joystick. So I take the iPod from her and move in for the kill. Eventually we get naked and we get it on. Dirty talk, ass slapping, the whole 9 yards, this girl has become a freak. It was cool.

And that's my story about breaking my bisexual friend. Anyway it was fun.

I tell ya, it's tough being 24 and a walking erection.

Michael Davis
01-04-2005, 02:23 PM
"I tell ya, it's tough being 24 and a walking erection."

Less tough for you than me, I think.

-Michael

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Doesn't this belong in the bragging thread? /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Nice post anyway.

BusterStacks
01-04-2005, 02:27 PM
NICE WORK MAN, I'm at half-mast just reading that.

fnord_too
01-04-2005, 02:29 PM
So, be honest, when she first told you she was seeing a chick how long did it take for the idea of three way to pop into your head? (Obviously the idea is still there since you are male.)

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-04-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm a bit disappointed, actually. I thought for sure this was headed for bigger things, especially when it came up she was ready to break up with that chick anyway.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eventually we get naked and we get it on. Dirty talk, ass slapping, the whole 9 yards, this girl has become a freak.

[/ QUOTE ]
More description is necessary. Was there any mention of the panties her mother laid out for her? Who was doing the ass slapping and how hard? Exactly what does "the whole 9 yards" entail? Did ya get her in the butt? Exactly how much of a freak is she and what exactly did she do that makes her one? Readers want to know.

Sponger15SB
01-04-2005, 02:37 PM
*ahem* This girl is bisexual?

So you hooked up with a girl that likes guys?

I'm not quite impressed.

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey Sponger, remember that one time you had sex with your g/f of three years? Was it cool?

stabn
01-04-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

*ahem* This girl is bisexual?
So you hooked up with a girl that likes guys?
I'm not quite impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it depends on lot on whether or not she's cheated in the last 2.5 years. If she has, and has been with guys, it's not very impessive. If he was her first guy in the last 2.5 years, that's a little better.

In any case, i'm going to uh, see some pictures. Purely for scientific purposes.

PhatTBoll
01-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Is it really "conquering" when you've hit it before?

Also, bisexual women are about a 9.2 on the sluttiness scale, right below flaming gay dudes and bonobo monkeys. I hope you double-wrapped that [censored].

mike l.
01-04-2005, 02:42 PM
"I tell ya, it's tough being 24 and a walking erection."

yeah that sounds just awful.

Sponger15SB
01-04-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Sponger, remember that one time you had sex with your g/f of three years? Was it cool?

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, when you think about this, its hardly that impressive.

If you hooked up with a chick that was just a straight lez, then yeah, I'd be really impressed.

But, like others have you said, you have hooked up with her before, she was probably dying to [censored] you anyways.

lu_hawk
01-04-2005, 02:44 PM
One time in high school I hooked up with this chick and I thought it was cool. Later I found out she was bi and I realized she only hooked up with me because all bisexual girls are sluts.

lu_hawk
01-04-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, bisexual women are about a 9.2 on the sluttiness scale, right below flaming gay dudes and bonobo monkeys.

[/ QUOTE ]

good stuff

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-04-2005, 02:46 PM
WHY IS NOBODY UPSET THAT HE DIDN'T GET BOTH CHICKS?

This is the reason the story is disappointing and it's not even close.

slickpoppa
01-04-2005, 02:49 PM
We need pictures

TimM
01-04-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One time in high school I hooked up with this chick and I thought it was cool. Later I found out she was bi and I realized she only hooked up with me because all bisexual girls are sluts.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys worry too much about the ego boost of the conquest. Why not just enjoy the actual sex?

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Lauren's g/f isn't hot. I've never met her but I've seen pictures.

Lauren hasn't slept w/ a guy since May 2002, when she and I bumped uglies.

BusterStacks
01-04-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL dude. Come on now, if you believe that...

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

LOL dude. Come on now, if you believe that...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right (you're not).

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 02:58 PM
DETAILS! DETAILS DETAILS!

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 03:00 PM
I'll post some later, when I get the energy. Right now I'm starving and can't think clearly, but I have to wait till I bust out of the MTT I'm playing before I can get food.

Ulysses
01-04-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, has she ever had the nickname "finger cuffs" ?

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Good movie. I don't think she's had that nickname.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing. Funny her name is Lauren too...as in Joey Lauren Adams (who is way hot btw. she shopuld be in a poll).

Inthacup
01-04-2005, 03:12 PM
the whole 9 yards, this girl has become a freak

Fisting? Anal? Anal fisting? missionary?

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-04-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I was thinking the same thing. Funny her name is Lauren too...as in Joey Lauren Adams (who is way hot btw. she shopuld be in a poll).

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think she's quite poll-worthy (but neither are some of the recent poll choices), but more to the point, you can only watch her on mute anyway because of that voice - it kills anything.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think she's poll-worthy, but more to the point, you can only watch her on mute anyway because of that voice - it kills anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
In general I agree with you on the voice. I really dislike baby-talkers. But I bet it sounds pretty hot when she's just moaning and screaming.

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Joey Lauren Adams is hot?? When did this happen? She was hot when she appeared on an episode of Married With Children back when she was like 18, but after that.....no.

She's attractive, but hot? Negative. And her voice gets pretty annoying after a while. A short while.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 03:22 PM
This seriously hurts the credibility of this whole thread since you're clearly gay.

Tyler Durden
01-04-2005, 03:32 PM
Yes she's attractive, but she's not hot.

jakethebake
01-06-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll post some later, when I get the energy. Right now I'm starving and can't think clearly, but I have to wait till I bust out of the MTT I'm playing before I can get food.

[/ QUOTE ]
We never did get details... /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jman28
01-06-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This seriously hurts the credibility of this whole thread since you're clearly gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post of the week.

Number4
01-06-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is it really "conquering" when you've hit it before?

Also, bisexual women are about a 9.2 on the sluttiness scale.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. Also, I would be a lot more impressed if she was totally lez or is now totally straight.

drewjustdrew
01-06-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not many things that I read on the internet make me LOL, but this one sure did.

I see both sides of the debate on her hotness though. It depends on my mood with her. I think mostly it depends how I'm getting along with my wife. If I just wish she'd stop being right, I think how nice it would be if my wife was like Joey Lauren Adams. Even if she was right then, you couldn't give her credit for it, based on her voice.

Shajen
01-06-2005, 03:25 PM
I love the title of this post.

Sounds like when you finished you stood up and pissed a circle around her.

I claim this territory as my own

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bwana devil
01-06-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love the title of this post.

Sounds like when you finished you stood up and pissed a circle around her.

I claim this territory as my own

[/ QUOTE ]

The title sounds super cool. Then when I read the story I realize it should have just been titled, "I had sex w/ my ex."

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-06-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The title sounds super cool. Then when I read the story I realize it should have just been titled, "I had sex w/ my ex."

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly.

jakethebake
01-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Do you think she's posted something about her conquest on some bisexual chick site someplace?

lawfive
01-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Nice

SuitedSixes
01-07-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
straight lez

[/ QUOTE ]

Love your choice of words.

_2000Flushes
01-07-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, bisexual women are about a 9.2 on the sluttiness scale, right below flaming gay dudes and bonobo monkeys. I hope you double-wrapped that [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Where might one find some of these bonobo monkeys?

-2kF

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-07-2005, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where might one find some of these bonobo monkeys?

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ]
From Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary in South Africa (http://www.monkeyland.co.za/monkeybusiness.htm):

"Our closest living relatives, the bonobo chimpanzees are 100%. bisexual. The bonobo is sometimes called the “free love” species, as they seem happy to have sex all the time, both heterosexual and homosexual."

I think you can adopt them. Oh, and apparently they're chimps and not monkeys - get it straight, [censored].

edit: By "adopt", I'm pretty sure they really mean "buy him and let him go into the wild". No crazy monkey love for you, 2kF.

bwana devil
01-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Columbus Zoo (http://www.colszoo.org/animalareas/aforest/bonobo.html)

Hack
01-07-2005, 12:37 PM
So what. It's not like she is a lesbian or something.

fluff
01-07-2005, 12:54 PM
"Conquering" an ex (bisexual or not) is kinda like conquering France.

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"Conquering" an ex (bisexual or not) is kinda like conquering France.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lotsa fun, but not much of a challenge?

jakethebake
01-07-2005, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the whole 9 yards, this girl has become a freak
Fisting? Anal? Anal fisting? missionary?

[/ QUOTE ]
We need details!!! Anbd is isnt close.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif