PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember these cartoons?

dr. klopek
01-04-2005, 10:59 AM
All from the 80's; Zubilee Zoo (sp?), The littles, David the Gnome. If so, do you know where I can get them?

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-04-2005, 11:15 AM
I don't know why you're bothering with this drivel when you could be looking for Captain Caveman instead.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know why you're bothering with this drivel when you could be looking for Captain Caveman instead.

[/ QUOTE ]
And Hong Kong Fooey!

Patrick del Poker Grande
01-04-2005, 11:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And Hong Kong Fooey!

[/ QUOTE ]
Or maybe Grape Ape. Rocky & Bullwinkle is implied, I think.

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And Hong Kong Fooey!

[/ QUOTE ]
Or maybe Grape Ape. Rocky & Bullwinkle is implied, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]
I dunno if I could put those in a class with Capt. Caveman and Hong Kong Fooey.

JeffO
01-04-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All from the 80's; Zubilee Zoo (sp?), The littles, David the Gnome. If so, do you know where I can get them?

[/ QUOTE ]

Zoobilee Zoo was not a cartoon. It was the first show my 2 year old daughter fell in love with. She could care less about TV until Zoobilee Zoo came on and then you couldn't pry her away from the TV. I would love to find it on DVD.

fnord_too
01-04-2005, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried Amazon?

jakethebake
01-04-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Have you tried Amazon?

[/ QUOTE ]
Or ebay?

ThaSaltCracka
01-04-2005, 11:54 AM
David the Gnome really sucked man.

daryn
01-04-2005, 12:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Zoobilee Zoo was not a cartoon. It was the first show my 2 year old daughter fell in love with. She could care less about TV until Zoobilee Zoo came on and then you couldn't pry her away from the TV. I would love to find it on DVD.

[/ QUOTE ]

wasn't there a hot cat-chick on that show?

mistrpug
01-04-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks alot, now I'll be singing the Zoobilee Zoo song all day.

mistrpug
01-04-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, she was a kangaroo.

Zoltri
01-04-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
David the Gnome really sucked man.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www3.telus.net/public/ehopkins/funny-pictures/angrygnome.jpg

daryn
01-04-2005, 01:29 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, she was a kangaroo.

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed she was.

scotnt73
01-04-2005, 10:07 PM
a while back i was flipping through at about 2 am and bam-hr puff n stuff. i was completely blown away. as a kid i had no idea that was such a stoner show. also saw banana split a few years ago. those shows really take me back to my childhood in the late 70s.

land of the lost, sigmund the sea monster, this list goes on

tek
01-04-2005, 11:50 PM
I remember Rocky and Bullwinkle, Flintstones, Hekyll &amp; Jeckyll (talking crows), Tom and Jerry (the basis for Simpson's Itchy &amp; Scratchy I believe), Tweety Bird, Felix the Cat, Hercules, Gumby (I always thought he and "Pokey" spent entirely too much time together...), Voyage to the Center of the Earth, and of course Johnny Quest (and his "street-wise Hindu friend Hadji"...).