PDA

View Full Version : btw,...DENVER SUCKS!!! *NM*

10-14-2001, 07:07 PM

10-14-2001, 10:35 PM
I posted a week or so ago after the Baltimore loss that the Bronco offense was in trouble. Some just wanted to pass it off as that they went up against a tough defense. The last two weeks have proven me right. Against KC at home the offense basically only got 13 points. The only other td was after a Green interception deep in KC territory. Today the offense struggled again. As I stated earlier, to quote Romanowski, when McCaffrey went out, they lost their MVP both on the field and in the locker room. Dont underestimate this loss (of McCaffrey) and dont overestimate the ability of Brian Greise.--Big Al--

10-14-2001, 11:30 PM
Its a little early to say that still. Today was about the most unfocused effort I have seen in years out of this team, but it wasn't just the fault of the offense. Every facet of the game just looked like they weren't ready to play. Even the special teams made the big mistake with the blocked punt. This team has a lot of weapons and I think they are getting on page with Kennison so don't sound the siren yet. This effort was so bad that I expect their top notch coaching staff to lay some serious wood on the team and they will play a much better game next week against a fading San Diego team. They aren't a 13-3 team, but they aren't an 8-8 team either. Teams that go 10-6 or 11-5 are going to have a lackluster game or two like this.