PDA

View Full Version : 99 EP

macdaddy991
01-04-2005, 03:05 AM
Ultimate Bet 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, Hero calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, Hero calls.

I have had mixed feelings about a middle PP in early position. Should I have raised here?

Flop: (8 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, SB folds, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP3 calls.

I didn't make him for a higher PP, my read said that he would have capped it if that was the case.

Turn: (7 BB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Hero calls.

I bet my hand here because I thought it was best. His raise bothered me. Should I have 3 bet here. Was my call bad?

River: (11 BB) 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, Hero calls.
I hit my set and the only hands that beat me were JJ,TT,66 or QJ. Unless he was a raising on his gutshot on the turn, I had him. Because there were only 4 possible hands that he could have had, I called.

Final Pot: 13 BB

Jaran
01-04-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hit my set and the only hands that beat me were JJ,TT,66 or QJ. Unless he was a raising on his gutshot on the turn, I had him. Because there were only 4 possible hands that he could have had, I called.

Final Pot: 13 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

You completely overlooked the flushdraw getting there. I would play AT /images/graemlins/spade.gif exactly the way villian played this hand. If you think you have outdrawn him, you must raise.

-Jaran

macdaddy991
01-04-2005, 03:20 AM
Damn I am tired. Thanks Jaran for seeing that. I know that in this situation I got stuck on a read that I had the best hand on the flop. He actually raised his diamond draw on the turn. My set was good, but maybe I am just too tired to play much more tonight.