PDA

View Full Version : 77 utg

imaptone
01-04-2005, 02:08 AM
Enemy has vpip of 47% and PFR of around 6%. I'm multitabling so I dont have much idea whats going on.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif.
Hero calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, Hero calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP2 folds, CO calls, SB calls.

Turn: (7.50 BB) Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls, SB folds.

River: (9.50 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 11.50 BB

Gravy (Gravy Smoothie)
01-04-2005, 02:13 AM
On the turn I think it's a close decision between betting and check-folding. I'm finding it hard to believe that CO is calling 2 cold on the flop in this relatively small pot with only overcards. I think likely holdings for CO are JJ, TT or 88.

You do still have a gutshot on the turn but it's negated by your low implied odds and the flush board.

Grease
01-04-2005, 02:56 AM
The CO can have anything on the flop. He's really loose. I like the flop raise to put pressure on him. After that though, I figure he's going to the river, one way or another. The turn bet is fine to try to take it down, and I would probably pay off on the river, because a lot of players might auto-bet this river in the hopes to take it down. Tough one, and I think it could generate some good debate.

On second thought, I'd be likely to bet the river because he is really loose. If you're going to check/call, you might as well lead out. You're folding to a raise though, right?

Gatts
01-04-2005, 02:58 AM
It doesn't matter how loose he is. He has a 6% PFR, so you're probably looking at a decent hand.

imaptone
01-04-2005, 02:41 PM
The reason I decided to check call, was I figured that he may fire at the pot if he missed at least some of the time. I was early in the session, had very little stats on this fellow, and figured there was some value to seeing his cards.
I am not convinced that the bet fold to a raise line is better.