PDA

View Full Version : Rakeback on partypoker ?? playing for > 6 months

2trix
01-04-2005, 12:49 AM
How do I get rakeback at Party if I have been playing for more thatn 6 months ? What are skins ?? I thought I could not get rakeback - only if you are a new player.

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

lightw1thoutheat
01-04-2005, 02:15 AM
hi
you could either ask party to close your account (which they might give you a hard time about) or open an account on a party skin (empire poker, Pokernow, intertops, coral poker, mutlipoker). All the skins link to the same games (pretty sure) . Take a look on the FAQ of the internet forum for advice on how to sign up at party skins before you try it yourself.

Radio
01-04-2005, 09:54 AM
do u get a rake back deal automaticaly when u sign up with a skin like empire poker?

Eratosthenes
01-04-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
All the skins link to the same games (pretty sure) .

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly true. For example, Empire doesn't get the party bad beat tables. Most (all?) skins have their own tournaments also.

Still, the best way to open a rake-back account is to go to another skin.

Eratosthenes
01-04-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
do u get a rake back deal automaticaly when u sign up with a skin like empire poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. See the 2+2 classifieds (http://www.twoplustwo.com/classified.php) for affiliates who will give you a rake back deal.

smoore
01-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Party skins all share the same ring games. Party and PokerNow share the same tournaments. I think Party has the only bad beat jackpot tables, but I'm not a PokerNow customer so I'm not positive.