PDA

View Full Version : My first major blunder 4 tabling I FOLDED QUADS

Vetstadium
01-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Damn just folded quad nines that is tough to swallow. DAMN just had to vent.

KingOtter
01-04-2005, 12:08 AM
I checked on quads once, and it checked through. Was looking to check raise.

The whole table was WTF??

Tuff luck, dude.

KO

KenProspero
01-04-2005, 01:01 AM
I hate to admit to this, but folding Quads every time would be less costly in the long run than some of the leaks in my game.

(like the other night where I missed the flush draw on the board, and misbet, leaving another player with a flush draw proper odds to call me -- my A-high straight was of course beaten by the flush on the river)

Tough break, though

The Yugoslavian
01-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Ain't no thang, just ask Daliman /images/graemlins/smile.gif .

Daliman
01-04-2005, 02:02 AM
/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Of all my contributions to this forum, this is my legacy...

WC64
01-04-2005, 12:08 PM
I actually did the same thing yesterday while playing 5 tables. I was going to fold on one table and I was in the Big Blind and it was one more bet to me and I folded with 99 thinking it was the other table for some reason. Flop came 99A lol. I am guessing that you already had 4 of a kind though. I dont think it would have been a huge pot for me, but I just started laughing.

Vetstadium
01-04-2005, 01:30 PM
Yes I had trips on flop quads on turn and bet big the guy raised me all in for (well it is irrelevant what it was for) and I folded after that I proceeded to go on tilt in the other 3 SNG's I was in and stopped for the day.

The Yugoslavian
01-04-2005, 01:31 PM
I just can't help myself! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Besides, I'm sure all that dough you're pulling in from the $215s will ease your pain, /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Don't worry too much though, I'm pretty sure everyone values your insightful and/or funny posts. They are always refreshingly authentic, a rarity in online message boards.

Now if only you'd be willing to post a live video feed of your world reknowned karaoke! /images/graemlins/cool.gif