PDA

View Full Version : Player Style Poker Tracker

sinaftersin
01-03-2005, 08:16 PM
I came across a post that mentioned something about using some of 2+2 standards to input into Poker Tracker to determine playing style...loose agressive, etc.

Where can I find that thread? I would like to input those values into the autorate feature in Poker Tracker. I just downloaded the program so I need to also look to see where I can make these changes in the program.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Greg J
01-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Before someone flames you for not using the less-than-adequate search function I will give you the link. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=micro&Number=923884&fp art=&PHPSESSID=) Just so you know, this is probably more suited to the beginner's forum.

sinaftersin
01-03-2005, 09:05 PM
thanks for the info. I did do some searches and did not come across it. I may have come across the thread "some notes on notes" but would not have opened it since the title didnt match.

Anyway thanks for the reply and next time I have a similar style question I will drop it in the beginners section

Any

Kevin
01-03-2005, 09:33 PM
P.S., the author hates the thread and everything (PMs etc.) that the thread has spawned.

Just an FYI

Leo Bello
01-03-2005, 10:30 PM
I can imagine that. But we have to admit it is another one of the wodnerfull posts of bison.