PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 SNG Schedule

DrPhysic
01-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Here's your 2+2 SNG game schedule.

<font color="red">KotZ is this Thursday. We will have the Atlantic and Pacific games on

Wednesday.

I propose changing the Atlantic and Pacific games permanently to Wednesday, to completely

eliminate the KotZ schedule conflict, and hopefully encourage a few more to play if the

schedule is always known. Give me some feedback on this please. </font>

"EURO" 2+2 SnG $10+1 18 player NLHE on STARS 4PM EST TUESDAY JAN 4
LOOK FOR ipp147 signon. We need a second starter for this game.

"Atlantic" 2+2 SNG $10+1 18 player NLHE on STARS 8:00PM EST WEDNESDAY JAN 5
Look for codewarrior or Toro85(Toro) signon.

"Pacific" 2+2 SNG $10+1 18 player NLHE on STARS 9:30PM EST WEDNESDAY JAN 5
Look for pmorganb (morgan 180) or skaboomizzy signon.

TwoPlusTwo Multi Table Tournament at 13:00 Sunday (Stars Lobby Time) Not posted at this

time. PM Ukgazz with any questions.

If you wish to receive this schedule (and associated weekly interest items) by e-mail please

send me an e-mail at DrPhysic@satx.rr.com with your 2+2 name. Poker Stars namehelps too, but

not required.

Games for 2+2 posters. Not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing.

Doc /images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrPhysic
01-04-2005, 02:37 AM
I had intended to put this in the schedule announcement today. As I was late getting the schedule done, it got away from me, so I will add it here.

Morgan Brown, AKA Morgan180 (2+2), pmorganb (Stars) is going to be helping me with the 2+2 SNG games. He will be my replacement on weeks that I am out of touch or working.

Morgan is presently working on a research project to identify 2+2ers that are playing in our games, so we can determine how many are playing. He will, by this weekend, be making a reply to this post with some questions. Please help him. His efforts will assist us in providing the best game possible for the 2+2 SNG gang.

Doc

DrPhysic
01-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Ipp is busy today.

I will be starting the Euro game at 16:00 EST.

DrPhysic