PDA

View Full Version : ..huge scalf fade!!$$$%%$$$

scalf
01-03-2005, 04:16 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif i just cannot help myself

i just cannot see va tech staying with auburn tonite..

bustout bet on auburn -5.5

also 25% parlay .5.5/under 44.5

gl

this would make a gr8 fade

gl

who would want to live in

a world where

no one won..or lost

gl

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

CCx
01-03-2005, 08:26 PM
i'm in HUGE at -6

MikeyObviously
01-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Wow, I have auburn and the under, seperate bets and a small parlay. The first half could not have gone any better so far!

ihaterivers
01-04-2005, 12:43 AM
What a horrible way to lose a game. I have lost way too many of these types of games this year.

ttleistdci
01-04-2005, 12:45 AM
I agree...can't even explain how mad I am about that. They left him absolutely wide open.
I covered my ass a little by throwing a teaser on Auburn and the under, but lost big by taking Auburn -6.5 and a parlay on Auburn and the under.

That sucks... /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

CCx
01-04-2005, 12:45 AM
i feel like i was sucked out on the river with that late vatech TD...that TD meant nothing, and someone got paid to allow that to happen /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ttleistdci
01-04-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i feel like i was sucked out on the river with that late vatech TD...that TD meant nothing, and someone got paid to allow that to happen /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can there be any other reason for that kinda play at that point in the game? Auburn had VA Tech under control all night, then the Hokies break out an 80 yard TD bomb? Cmon now... /images/graemlins/mad.gif

eggzz
01-04-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told you my spidey sense was tingling on this game. There was something suspect about the way the line dropped to 5 midweek and then jumped up to as you said 7 by game time. You should have had a bit of trepidation when you clicked to wager on Auburn last night.

Now tonites game allllll the money has been pouring in on Oklahoma, I understand they are actually the favorite now. But my sense is not tingling to go opposite tonite. I feel that the money is pouring in on the right side tonite. I think Oklahoma is the play, and it won't be close.

But then again, I could be wrong, lol, thats why its always a gamble. Good luck.

CCx
01-04-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I told you my spidey sense was tingling on this game. There was something suspect about the way the line dropped to 5 midweek and then jumped up to as you said 7 by game time. You should have had a bit of trepidation when you clicked to wager on Auburn last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a win's a win and a loss is a loss, but Auburn beat them by way more than 6 last night, regardless of what the score said. I had absolutely no trepidation making that bet, and if it wasn't for the fraudlent, meaningless touchdown at the end of the game I'd be all good right now. Still, I have no qualms about the wager last night, VaTech was clearly overmatched on the field, just a shame Auburn couldn't execute in the red zone....

I'm in on OU tonight too so good luck to both of us /images/graemlins/grin.gif

eggzz
01-04-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a win's a win and a loss is a loss, but Auburn beat them by way more than 6 last night, regardless of what the score said. I had absolutely no trepidation making that bet, and if it wasn't for the fraudlent, meaningless touchdown at the end of the game I'd be all good right now. Still, I have no qualms about the wager last night, VaTech was clearly overmatched on the field, just a shame Auburn couldn't execute in the red zone....

I'm in on OU tonight too so good luck to both of us /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely, I agree with you 100%. The final of that game should have been 23-0. The whooped ass. But I never said that Va Tech was the better team, just that they were a good team that could hang and the line smelled fishy.

I think someone referred to losing that game by getting sucked out by a two outer on the river, and I wholeheartedly agree.

I have to admit, as the game progressed, I almost gave up. But when they scored late, and the KEY play was not converting the two point conversion, you could have scripted the ending. I knew MHWG. Being up by ten, they were in a much better position to give up the back door.

You should have been rooting for them to convert the two pointer, knowing that an 8 point lead would have been protected more voraciously than a 10 point lead. That was the game/cover right there.

I also like the over tonite. I think both teams are going to be of the mindset that scoring rather than defense will be more important. I see a back and forth, higher scoring game than a tactical field position game here.

I think OK and the Over has a way better shot of hitting than USC and the Under.

Thats my two cents.