PDA

View Full Version : I have searched past forums but still not sure how rakebacks work?

Vetstadium
01-03-2005, 03:40 PM
I feel I may be losing money about not taking advantage of this. What sites offer it and how do you go about getting it? Thanks.

I Play 2 Ski
01-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Affiliates get x% of the rake you generate and agree to give y% back to you. Lets say you generate $1000 in rake, and you set up a 19% rake rebate, you will get $190 of that back at the end of the month.

illab
01-03-2005, 04:45 PM
For sngs there is no real rake, so get back a percentage of the sng fee. Like for a $20+2 you get back a percentage of the $2. It really adds up if you play a lot. I am a Party affiate if you were interested in signing up for Party rackback.

Unparagoned
01-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Is there some downside to doing this? I mean, if there isn't, then why doesn't everyone do it? And on a similar note, if there is no downside, where do I sign up???

Vetstadium
01-03-2005, 06:34 PM
I am looking into that now it seems all good to me so far still researching it, the way I understand it you have to sign up through someone like they recommended you to site they get a % and kick most back to you. They earn some rake but you get most. At least that is what I have read into it.

johnnyrap
01-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Hi

I signed up with a rakeback site called www.raketherake.com (http://www.raketherake.com)
I asked them tons of questions before signing up. They were really helpful and patient in answering everything. It's all very stress free and I have already had cash back! i was in contact with a girl their jessica@rakethearke.com

Hope that helps! Good luck!

JohnnyR