PDA

View Full Version : KQ in small blind and short-stacked

FlawedChip
01-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Hi, I was wondering if someone could review a hand I played recently in a freeroll tournament. The game is no limit hold 'em with blinds of 150/300 and antes of 25. I approximately have less than half the amount of chips than anyone else at the table. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, but I figured this is was the best place as this was a $20 freeroll with 1st place paying $8.00.

Dealer: everyone posts their antes of 25
Dealer: Hero[/b] posts the small blind of 150
Dealer: BB[/b] posts the big blind of 300

Dealer: Hero has been dealt [<font color="black"> Q /images/graemlins/club.gif </font> <font color="black"> K /images/graemlins/spade.gif </font>]
Dealer: UTG folds
Dealer: UTG+1 calls 300
Dealer: MP1 folds
Dealer: MP2 folds
Dealer: MP3 calls 300
Dealer: CO calls 300
Dealer: Button has 15 seconds left to act
Dealer: Button calls 300
Dealer: Hero calls 150
Dealer: BB checks

Dealer: The flop is [<font color="black"> 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif </font> <font color="black"> J /images/graemlins/club.gif </font> <font color="red"> K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif </font>]
Dealer: Hero bets 1,200
Dealer: BB calls 1,200
Dealer: UTG+1 folds
Dealer: MP3 folds
Dealer: CO calls 1,200
Dealer: Button folds

Dealer: The turn is [<font color="red"> 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif </font>]
Dealer: Hero bets 2,500
Dealer: BB calls 2,500
Dealer: CO calls 2,500

Dealer: The river is [<font color="black"> T /images/graemlins/spade.gif </font>]
Dealer: Hero checks
Dealer: BB bets 2,810
Dealer: CO calls 2,810
Dealer: Hero calls 2,810, and is all in
Dealer: BB shows a pair of Kings
Dealer: CO shows two pair, Jacks and Fives
Dealer: Hero mucks
Dealer: CO wins the pot (21,555) with two pair, Jacks and Fives
Dealer: Hero stands up

Shillx
01-03-2005, 08:38 AM
This from FTP? I'm going crazy in a $20 freeroll right now.

Brad

Wario
01-03-2005, 08:41 AM
I don't know anything about tournaments but I would have bet bigger on the flop (like 2000) and pushed allin on the turn.

You should really post this in the tournament forum.

Shillx
01-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Ahh BS I finished 14th. I sat there for days folding garbage. Everytime I pushed someone called with a dominating hand. FTP is rigged as I wait and wait and still managed to get cold decked.

Brad

Jaran
01-03-2005, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ahh BS I finished 14th. I sat there for days folding garbage. Everytime I pushed someone called with a dominating hand. FTP is rigged as I wait and wait and still managed to get cold decked.

Brad

[/ QUOTE ]

On line poker is rigged!

-Jaran