PDA

View Full Version : How do I extract the most out of Expedia?

partygirluk
01-03-2005, 06:33 AM
Expedia fkn suck. I booked a flight last week. It left at 08:45 the same morning. Expedia gave me confirmation that money had been taken from my account and the ticket was booked.

I got to the airport and BA told me they had no record of receiving payment. I showed them the fkn internet confirmation, but they had received no payment from Expedia. BA tried phoning up Expedia, but they were fkn closed! So I offered to pay BA from my debit card, but it wouldn't accept, as there was not enough money! This could only have been because fkn Exfknpedia took it. I rung up my bank and they confirmed that Expedia had taken the money, but not given it to BA.

Expedia opened at 08:00 and I managed to get on the flight with 1 minute to spare after having to run myself close to a cardiac arrest. If my flight had been leaving at 08:35 I would have missed it. You might say

"Alls well that ends well"

but I want Expedia to know how pissed off I was, and hopefully manage to screw them for the compensation.

How do I maximise EV here?

tek
01-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Go here:

http://www.expediasucks.com/

Many companies have website like that made by disgruntled customers. Since it has the companies name in it, it come up with a websearch along with the real name.