PDA

View Full Version : Does Amare do anything but dunk?

ThaSaltCracka
01-03-2005, 01:03 AM
seriously.

Clarkmeister
01-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Would you do anything else if you didn't have to?

ThaSaltCracka
01-03-2005, 01:13 AM
it seems like half of his dunks are from him slashing to the hoop and one of his teammates just hands him the ball when he is 5 ft away and just flies.

college_boy
01-03-2005, 01:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it seems like half of his dunks are from him slashing to the hoop and one of his teammates just hands him the ball when he is 5 ft away and just flies.

[/ QUOTE ]

The NBA is garbage. That said, he is one of the few bright spots in a league full of low shooting percentages and turnovers.

Sooga
01-03-2005, 01:38 AM
Well his rookie year he did nothing but dunk... Amare's worked on his post game a lot, and he's even got a decent jumper now out to about 10 feet. Plus you have to realize he's only 22. There's this other guy in the league named Shaquille O'Neal and all he does is dunk, but he's carved out a fairly decent career for himself.

BullChip
01-03-2005, 06:39 AM
ROFL!

That's so true. I think I saw him bust a flying lay-up couple times. He jumped pretty far so I think he realized he couldn't dunk the ball so instead he busted a flying lay-up with his legs all spread out and stuff. Crazy.

Corey
01-03-2005, 06:50 AM
HAven't seen him play much this year, but is he still relying on the one dribble then jumpstop to his right before trys to dunk over someone? This guy seems so one dimensional, I can't believe some throw him in the same category as Duncan, Webber, and Rasheed Wallace (I know they're all different kinds of 4's).

Of course, he's great at banking in last seconds threes from the top of the key in the first round of the playoffs. Must be the Rex Chapman mojo.