PDA

View Full Version : higlandsclub??? when does anyone play there?

11-11-2001, 11:25 AM
I've been thinking about taking advantage of Highlands Club 100% bonus. The site looks and acts alot like Planet Poker which I can live with. What I can't live with is, having time to play, logging on and finding no one there. Last night at 10pm they had one 10/20 table table with 5 players. They have a great bad beat jackpot thats up to 21K. Is Highlands worth a try?

11-11-2001, 10:37 PM
Why not come to "www.pokerroom.com" better graphics, one of the sponsors at twoplustwo.>>>>also this site needs more people in the real money rooms, lot of fish at the moment, this is the time for ez money. If you like short handed ( 5 handed) be glad to entertain you and break you in on the play money side until you get the feel the program.

11-12-2001, 01:53 AM
I'm going to allow this one to stand but in the future please keep in mind that we don't appreciate blantant advertisements in the posts. If someone was to ask a question about your site you are free to answer.

Thanks,

Mason

11-12-2001, 11:47 AM
Mason,

we have only posted at this site once before, and we did it using our real name and e-mail (the post was about our poker school.) I can assure you that the post you are referring to wasn't made by anyone associated with the site PokerRoom.com.

I actually looked up the e-mail address from the post, and it turned out that the poster "roguepoker" is one of our regular players at PokerRoom.com. Though I'm glad to see that he likes our site, it's of course not good when posts look like advertising.

Regards,

Oscar Hornell

webmaster@PokerRoom.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poker Room

http://www.pokerroom.com/

-Play poker online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11-12-2001, 02:45 PM
Oscar:

Thanks for the reply. Remember, you are free to answer any questions that someone may have about your site.

Best wishes,

Mason

11-13-2001, 05:13 AM
... and a reply from the Man, too!

Good one.

11-14-2001, 12:06 AM
You have to pay th piper to get unwavering support of criminal activity.