PDA

View Full Version : Hey Culpepper - THROW THE FKIN BALL!!!

pudley4
01-02-2005, 03:48 PM
/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

BottlesOf
01-02-2005, 03:49 PM
KILL YOURSELF! Seriously.

Your legacy will be championing the 2nd and 14 screen pass to someone already wrapped up at the line of scrimmage. Great.

pudley4
01-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Hopefully they both win, so the Vikes are forced to make major changes in the offseason instead of just trying to patch something together (like they always do)

benfranklin
01-02-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully they both win, so the Vikes are forced to make major changes in the offseason instead of just trying to patch something together (like they always do)

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't make major changes when you have a chump-change owner. Can the Vikings draft a new owner with their first round pick?

They need to pick up a few atheists too. All the current Vikes are God-fearing Christians who won't work on the Sabbath.

MrFeelNothin
01-02-2005, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KILL YOURSELF!

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems to be the only honorable course left to anyone who still calls themselves a Vikes fan.

Could a team try any harder to [censored] up and still make the playoffs? We deserved what happened to us last year and we deserved the same treatment this year. Now if only Detroit hadnt missed that extra point........and to all those Vikings players who were saying yesterday that they were the best 8-7 team in football and noone would look forward to playing them in the playoffs. Ummm....yeah I just threw up in my mouth.

benfranklin
01-02-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This seems to be the only honorable course left to anyone who still calls themselves a Vikes fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been a Vikes fan since they tore down Metropolitan Stadium and started playing Arena Football. They ought to tear down that stupid Mall, build a proper outdoor stadium, and get Bud Grant back to kick some butt. Can you imagine what he would do if one of his players walked off the field before the final gun? (Randy Moss today, for those who missed it.) The last time Tice had disciplinary problems with some of his players, he told the press he was going to talk to their parents. BARF!!!

MrFeelNothin
01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
amen to that.

not to take away from what the guy does on the field, but the moss cancer has taken over.

SomethingClever
01-02-2005, 06:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KILL YOURSELF!

[/ QUOTE ]

Could a team try any harder to [censored] up and still make the playoffs? We deserved what happened to us last year and we deserved the same treatment this year. Now if only Detroit hadnt missed that extra point........and to all those Vikings players who were saying yesterday that they were the best 8-7 team in football and noone would look forward to playing them in the playoffs. Ummm....yeah I just threw up in my mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

UPS Loggers???? WTF, when did you graduate?

I'm an alum.

Zoelef
01-02-2005, 07:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Could a team try any harder to [eff] up and still make the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: I was going to say the Saints, but I was unaware that they didn't qualify for the playoffs. Would've be funny to see Aaron "No-Look" Brooks play a playoff game on the road, though.

MrFeelNothin
01-02-2005, 07:27 PM
NO WAY! HAHA, thats awesome, I'm sure you understand that sometimes it feels like noone has ever even heard of our school. (other than in WA). /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm actually still in school though, sophomore year! What year did you graduate?

SomethingClever
01-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah, it's pretty obscure. I graduated in 99. Had a great time there...

Tyler Durden
01-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Which school are you guys talking about? How did you know he went there?

ThaSaltCracka
01-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Is that U of Puget Sound?

lastchance
01-02-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Could a team try any harder to [eff] up and still make the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: I was going to say the Saints, but I was unaware that they didn't qualify for the playoffs. Would've be funny to see Aaron "No-Look" Brooks play a playoff game on the road, though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rams and Seahawks were close. Seahawks have blown so many games down the stretch in the 4th Quarter (especially the Dallas and the first St. Louis game).

Mike Martz has pulled way too many stunts (as always) to make the postseason.

There's the AFC, likely to have 6 10-win teams and 9 9-win teams, while the NFC is going to have 3 10-win teams and 4 9-win teams...

There are 3 teams that are in the playoffs because they're in the NFC.

There are going to be 3 teams in the AFC that are going to miss the playoffs because they're in the AFC.

The NFC sucks, and some of the teams (Vikes, Rams, Hawks) that have made the playoffs there have really screwed up a lot over this season.

Sponger15SB
01-02-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Could a team try any harder to [censored] up and still make the playoffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there were a lot of teams today who needed to win or at least were helped by a win and they all pretty much sucked ass today.

Although as a last half of the season effort, Minn is definintely king of sucking.

SomethingClever
01-02-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is that U of Puget Sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure is. T-town, baby.

tek
01-03-2005, 09:26 AM
I don't think McCombs cares how they do. In fact, he'd probably be happy if they had a couple of lousy seasons so the stadium issue would die and the team could be moved.