PDA

View Full Version : Fiesta Bowl

Mano
01-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Looks like Utah is breaking it open. Too bad they didn't match them up with Auburn so we could find out how good they really are. Oh well. Go Utes!

Mano
01-02-2005, 12:54 AM
Hey, Iggy - ya still think Utah is overrated and Pitt is underrated?

theredwave
01-02-2005, 01:00 AM
It's too bad that they didn't get to play one of the other BCS teams like Auburn or Texas. Still it's an impressive showing but Pitt should have never been there.

Mano
01-02-2005, 01:01 AM
I agree completely with everything you said.

IggyWH
01-02-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey, Iggy - ya still think Utah is overrated and Pitt is underrated?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's only fair I take my kicking. I'm a man and I can stand up to what I said.

With that being said, I still think Utah is overrated. Pitt was outskilled in that game and even worse of all, WAY out coached. I'm sure you can see why our coach is out the door after watching those pathetic offense and defense schemes. Unlike those announcers who were trying to get a BJ from Urban after the game, I do not see how Utah could compete with teams such as Texas, USC, Oklahoma & Auburn. Those teams have the talent and they have the coaching... Pitt had neither.

Utah played well and didn't make any mistakes. What I saw though was more horrible play from Pitt than anything. Utah didn't do anything that I thought would be unstoppable like what I've seen from past Miami teams. As much as I tried to play it off, I knew Utah was going to beat Pitt. I thought though that they could at least make a game out of it. This is one of the first times I can ever really remember being disappointed in a Pitt team. They played like they were just happy to be there... and that's not the sports tradition that I have grown up in and love.

So, in conclusion of what will be my last post on Pitt football untill next season... good game Utah.

CCx
01-02-2005, 03:21 AM
Pitt had no business being in that football game whatsoever - their team was completely overmatched on both sides of the ball - Utah got jerked with such a crappy opponent in the Fiesta Bowl but, 'gotta play the schedule' I suppose....I like Pitt's QB a little bit though, he didnt do diddly in this game but he looks like he may develop into a decent QB

ThaSaltCracka
01-02-2005, 06:29 AM
Pitt had zero business being in this game.