PDA

View Full Version : online particpants and mental health

11-04-2001, 01:41 AM
It's amusing how you fools react when faced with evidence that the world considers you criminals. You guys are truly mentally ill.

11-04-2001, 02:25 AM
Mason, something must be done about these people. I am Honest John. The Real Honest John is not the real Honest John. The real Honest John is an imposter trying to discredit the real Real Honest John, which is me, Honest John.

Whoever you are, the CIA is tracking you. They know who you are. You will not get away with this.

All of you are mentally ill. But I guess you already know that, because you admitted it while impersonating me.

The real Real Honest John

11-04-2001, 04:54 AM
"Mason, something must be done about these people. I am Honest John. The Real Honest John is not the real Honest John. The real Honest John is an imposter trying to discredit the real Real Honest John, which is me, Honest John.

Whoever you are, the CIA is tracking you. They know who you are. You will not get away with this.

All of you are mentally ill. But I guess you already know that, because you admitted it while impersonating me.

The real Real Honest John "

Buddy, you should cut back on how much coffee you drink. You and your band of merry men may not be able to keep track of who you post under, but I've been posting here for about two years and always post under my name. You are welcome to keep the C.I.A. and the Utah board, board of what?, aware of it.

As for all the crap-ola that you guys post, the less I say about it the better. The only thing that gets me to respond to one of these posts is that wonderful one-liner:

"The real Honest John is an imposter trying to discredit the real Real Honest John, which is me, Honest John."

I almost peed my pants on that one.

At some point this forum will be brought to reality or what passes for reality for us. If on that day you are no longer with us and I don't get a chance to say my fond farewells, may I at this time say from the bottom of my internet poker playing heart:

Good-bye and may you leave quick enough that the door don't hit you in the ass.

Have a nice day.

MS Sunshine

11-04-2001, 01:12 PM
lol...good points..lol..gl

11-05-2001, 06:28 PM