PDA

View Full Version : kk do you fold this?

marching_on_together
01-01-2005, 08:29 PM
BB is semi-loose aggressive pre and post flop buton is semi loose passive pre and post flop. Having one of those nights at 2-4 and need a check up, anybody fold this anywhere.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif. UTG+1 posts a blind of $2.
UTG folds, UTG+1 (poster) checks, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button calls, SB folds, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB caps</font>, MP1 folds, Hero calls, Button calls.

Should just add that the buttons 3-bet was automatic so they weren't necessarily intentionally 3-betting here, i put them on at the very least KQ or KJ. The BB could have any of AQ, KJ, 10 10, 7 7 or Q 10 though i suspected the set or Q 10. KJ becomes less likely when he goes on to lead the turn and river

Turn: (11.75 BB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

River: (14.75 BB) 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Final Pot: 17.75 BB

I think I have to call two on the flop as i'm getting around 10 to 1, similar on the turn the odds are too good to fold this seeing as there is a smallish chance i'm ahead plus i have 8 outs to beat Q 10 and two outs to beat a set.

On the river i think i'm beat but make the crying call.

I think this is all standard but as it's one of those nights no harm to check.

AceHigh
01-01-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this is all standard but as it's one of those nights no harm to check.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, standard.