PDA

View Full Version : Jesus-God, will they ever STFU?

zuluking
01-01-2005, 01:07 PM
http://forums.cardplayer.com/viewtopic.php?t=6144

Jasmien
01-01-2005, 01:12 PM
well, you can stop reading after "almost forgot how RIGGED RiverStars is" /images/graemlins/smile.gif
funny how many people agree with that idiot

Wario
01-01-2005, 01:14 PM
They will if you cram your fist down their throats.

IsaacW
01-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Boy, I hope they're not going to go back to live poker, because that's rigged too. Just the other day (Wednesday) at Foxwoods a 2+2 friend of mine and I both got quads twice in the same day, and I saw two other four-of-a-kinds that weren't mine! This is statistically impossible (HAR HAR). And there were these three guys who were playing, like, every hand and catching ridiculous straights and flushes against everyone at my table. The good players at my table were smart though, because they were laying down Aces and Kings when there was a possible straight on the board for one bet; this totally saved them a ton of money. I swear, Foxwoods juices the player's hole cards and the boards to create more action...

ChoicestHops
01-01-2005, 01:54 PM
This is bad.

If the fish believe their bad beats are based on a scam, they will stop playing /images/graemlins/frown.gif

zuluking
01-01-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is bad.

If the fish believe their bad beats are based on a scam, they will stop playing /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There are more than enough fish in the sea.

Cardzy
01-01-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
will they ever STFU?

[/ QUOTE ]

God it would be nice, wouldn't it!?!

Wario
01-01-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are more than enough fish in the sea.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can never have enough fish.

OilMan
01-01-2005, 02:28 PM
Last night on Party Poker I swore I saw the dealer bottom dealing. It was really hard to spot. I had to zoom in pretty close.

Fast_Johnny
01-01-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://forums.cardplayer.com/viewtopic.php?t=6144

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else notice the hellmuth quote in this guys tagline?

kiemo
01-01-2005, 02:36 PM
My favorite response was the guy who had like 3 or 4 affiliate links in his reply

Jasmien
01-01-2005, 03:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else notice the hellmuth quote in this guys tagline?

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean:
[ QUOTE ]
"If there werent luck involved I guess I'd win every one." Phil Hellmuth Jr.

[/ QUOTE ]?

hahaha funny ^_^

IndieMatty
01-01-2005, 03:47 PM
As if, that that thread, and my hangover did not do it...

This.

[ QUOTE ]
good for you goldilocks, and if thats your picture in your "avatar", any man you're with must be a lucky one.

[/ QUOTE ]

just made me vomit into my mouth.

Happy New Year.

M