PDA

View Full Version : What did you drink tonight?

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 06:57 AM
My first thread of 2005!!!! w00t w00t!

I drank a six-pack of Hale's Ale's Winter Wee Heavy, which convienently doesn't tell the alcohol content, but given the fact I'm posting at 3 in the morn, I think it was 6%+....

Ogre
01-01-2005, 06:59 AM
Nothing, but in 2011 here I come!

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 07:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing, but in 2011 here I come!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord, you can't be serious. Is this forum really attracting 15 year olds now???

Ogre
01-01-2005, 07:09 AM
I play poker
and I'm bored look at what time it is

ThaSaltCracka
01-01-2005, 07:10 AM
I drank like 7 32 oz.of Henrys's Pale.... good times.

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 07:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I drank like 7 32 oz.of Henrys's Pale.... good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't lie, they don't sell that in 32 oz...

ThaSaltCracka
01-01-2005, 07:12 AM
keg.... my house.... me still drinking...

plaster8
01-01-2005, 07:12 AM
Double screwdrivers, for about five hours.

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 07:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um....please tell me cranky Tanya is there???

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 07:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Double screwdrivers, for about five hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. That gets you a personal invite to my next home tourney. Very fish friendly.

plaster8
01-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Never claimed I'm not a fish. I recall lasting longer than you in the tourney, though ...

ThaSaltCracka
01-01-2005, 07:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I am to much of an ass.... I woulfd have taxed thatvboraod though, hard.

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 07:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I am to much of an ass.... I woulfd have taxed thatvboraod though, hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the library open? PWND!!!!

ThaSaltCracka
01-01-2005, 07:19 AM
naw, unofurtunately, my game is on point roight nmow thoug.

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 07:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You type bad drunk. I type g00t!

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 07:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Never claimed I'm not a fish. I recall lasting longer than you in the tourney, though ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no comeback for that. I was at the table of the guy who finished in the top-2 though... /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ThaSaltCracka
01-01-2005, 07:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You type bad drunk. I type g00t!

[/ QUOTE ]
what are you talkign about?

plaster8
01-01-2005, 07:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was at the table of the guy who finished in the top-2 though... [ QUOTE ]

You win. Enjoy your winnings from the "I was at the same table as the guy who won the tournament" pool. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW, cross-post: I figured you guys didn't realize I was still around when you bailed for the home game. But I had to give you some [censored] about it anyway. And when I found out you puked, well, it just got too easy.

private joker
01-01-2005, 08:37 AM
What didn't I drink tonight? Somewhere in there, Tanqueray and tonic, vodka, Red Stripe, Corona, and something else that was sort of red or pink and I couldn't recognize it.... and champagne.

The Dude
01-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Stupid sinners. Drinking is bad. You are all going to hell.

CCx
01-01-2005, 11:02 AM
newcastle
flying fish (dubbel, esb and pils)
amstel light
moet

The Dude
01-01-2005, 11:12 AM
mmmm... Newcastle.

rickthekeg
01-01-2005, 11:21 AM
started with a 22 of Icehouse, then a few drinks out of a keg of Southpaw, then some bad champagne, then some good champagne, and topped it off with 2 PBR's.

Total cost to me: $2

(Edit: the cost was $3.25. Forgot about the Icehouse.)

Onaflag
01-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Moet&Chandon. Popped it at midnight, gave a stingy amount to a couple in-laws, hid the bottle, and polished the rest off myself. /images/graemlins/blush.gif Plus Corona (staple item) and found a fifth of Yukon that someone left from the tourney the night before. Haven't had that in a while. Probably won't for a while again. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Onaflag..........

ChoicestHops
01-01-2005, 02:27 PM
After my DWI on the 19th, Ive stopped drinking and drug use.

I was at a Christmas party and some buddies brought a fifth of Jose Cuervo and Suaza. Im not big on tequila, but I'll take anything free. I ended up drinking about 7 or so 3 oz. shots in about an hour. After this we smoked, which comepltely knocked me out. It's the last thing I remember. For some reason I decided to drive, scraped a car and lost control of my car which ended up hitting a light pole.

I starting going to rehab and AA to get a reality check. I have alcoholic tendencies, but I know I can have a beer or a shot and not take anymore. Ive done this week after week. The problem is that when I wanted to get f'd up, I got way over the edge.

I wont drink again until Im 21, and I probably will never binge drink again for the fear of losing control of myself and doing something like this again.

The main thing Im pissed about is I dont even remember getting into my car. Or driving, or having the wreck. If we could only rewind time.

PoBoy321
01-01-2005, 02:36 PM
Rolling Rock
Miller Lite
Jello Shots

I guess I had like 8 or 9 Rolling Rocks, 2 or 3 Miller Lites and I don't remember how many jello shots. They were strong though. Real strong. A friend of mine, who's about 6'1" 250lbs was sucking them down like they were nothing and passed out in the hallway of the hotel we stayed in. Then I went outside and smoked some pot, got some Pizza Hut and came back to the hotel and fought with my girlfriend for like an hour. That was fun. She actually broke up with me for like 20 minutes, but then decided she wanted to stay together, which sucked 'cause there were these really cute girls staying down the hall.

Oh yeah, I played a few games of beer pong in the middle of all that, so I guess add another 3 or 4 beers.

stabn
01-01-2005, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

BTW, cross-post: I figured you guys didn't realize I was still around when you bailed for the home game. But I had to give you some [censored] about it anyway. And when I found out you puked, well, it just got too easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah you failed to stop by our 3/6 table and update us. We were the whole the floor kept scowling at... :P

pshreck
01-01-2005, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After my DWI on the 19th, Ive stopped drinking and drug use.

I was at a Christmas party and some buddies brought a fifth of Jose Cuervo and Suaza. Im not big on tequila, but I'll take anything free. I ended up drinking about 7 or so 3 oz. shots in about an hour. After this we smoked, which comepltely knocked me out. It's the last thing I remember. For some reason I decided to drive, scraped a car and lost control of my car which ended up hitting a light pole.

I starting going to rehab and AA to get a reality check. I have alcoholic tendencies, but I know I can have a beer or a shot and not take anymore. Ive done this week after week. The problem is that when I wanted to get f'd up, I got way over the edge.

I wont drink again until Im 21, and I probably will never binge drink again for the fear of losing control of myself and doing something like this again.

The main thing Im pissed about is I dont even remember getting into my car. Or driving, or having the wreck. If we could only rewind time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you delete this response in the thread?, its a downer and doesnt have much to do with the topic.

I was so drunk that I didn't care about people drinking all my Moet (when they had cheapened out and bought Andre for themselves). This morning I was pissed... tons of un drunk bottles of Andre and my Moet gone. I had one glass.

ChoicestHops
01-01-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Can you delete this response in the thread?, its a downer and doesnt have much to do with the topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I wont delete it. I fail to see how a drinking reply doesn't fit in with a drinking topic. Sorry if you don't like downer posts.

pshreck
01-01-2005, 02:50 PM
The post was about what we drank for New Years, not people whining about their DWI's. As you can probably tell, I have very little respect for people who drink and drive. Think about the people in the Tsunamis and stop whining about your situation that is your fault.

BACK ON TOPIC... For some reason unknown to me, I have DogFish Head 90 minute ale.... AKA 9% ABV. Two of those late in the night put me out. I still think its funny that beer companies release these 9% beers (which at that level are technicall not beer) and claim they have any remote decent taste. It tastes like ale with vodka in it... not good.

ChoicestHops
01-01-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The post was about what we drank for New Years, not people whining about their DWI's. As you can probably tell, I have very little respect for people who drink and drive. Think about the people in the Tsunamis and stop whining about your situation that is your fault.

[/ QUOTE ]

I supposed you skimmed the post and didnt actually read it. Never did I whine. I also disrespect drunk drivers, for as I said I don't know why I did that - obviously in my much drunken state I had no simple reasoning.

For your information, I donated to the Red Cross for the Tsunami victims. Nor is that any of your concern anyway.

If I were to drink anything, I would have gotten a 12 pack of Shiner Boch /images/graemlins/grin.gif I am already preparing for next New Year's.

bugstud
01-01-2005, 03:34 PM
~3 shots raspberry absolut in sprite
1 mixed midori type shot
~8 shots worth of liquid heroin

...in about an hour...oops

nothumb
01-01-2005, 03:34 PM
I got called in and invited to work at a pizza restaurant because one of their staff was out of town. It just involved standing at the back door, handing people their pizzas, and drinking for free, so I said yes. Stood at the back door and drank a few Steel Rail Pale Ales.

Got off work and slipped in to the Olu Dara show at Club Helsinki. Man, that guy is a lot of fun. Great band, very tight, says some hilarious stuff in the middle of his songs. The place was a mad house. I had a car bomb and then a Jameson and ginger ale.

Went over to meet up with the girlfriend and some pals at a place up the street and started drinking champagne. Had a few glasses of that and then switched to Stella Artois for a while, then had some more champagne at midnight, then a few more beers, then I went home and passed out. But not before the drum group that was playing in the bar led everybody on a wild dance in the streets at 1 AM, which for some reason was not broken up by the police.

NT

Clarkmeister
01-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Had about 1/2 a glass of Merlot. Once I got home from the Illinois-Cinci game, my and the g/f watched the Return of the King Extended Edition. Nice day.

Rick Diesel
01-01-2005, 03:40 PM
About 146 beers, but I won the beer pong tournament which made me +$80, and I gave $30 of that to my buddy who bought the beer, so make me +$50 for the night.

sfer
01-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Beer and champagne. Jeff Tweedy resolved not to play guitar during 2005. Then he played Don't Fear the Reaper...on his guitar.

IndieMatty
01-01-2005, 03:59 PM
My hangover just woke me up. Sucks getting old.

Started with a few Jack Daniels then Jameson on the rocks. Shots of Jaeger, Soco/SocoLime various other chick shots.

some bud bottles, some labatt bottles, some newcastles. Grabbed a tallboy of Miller High Life for the ride home.

And a 20oz Coffee with a Cinnabon (just openend, I felt like I was at the airport a really bad jersey rest stop) at 6:30 AM at Penn Station on my way home.

Where the [censored] is my diner delivery.

[censored] 2004.

IndieMatty
01-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Holy [censored]. Are you serious? I guess with the popularity of the Cowbell skit among the hipster scene, I shouldn't be so impressed with the cover, but criminy, I've never seen them do a cover, how were they compared to Radio City? ..how was the rest of the show?

I think theres at least 5 on the forum who would like a report.

bdk3clash
01-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, champagne, beer, champagne. I was at the Wilco/Flaming Lips/Sleater Kinney concert; after that details are sketchy, but I did bail on a party around 2 AM like a big, drunk girl.

HDPM
01-01-2005, 04:24 PM
ChoicestHops, I hope somebody has already told you, but if not and if your post is true, You have a major problem and need to address it. I am not qualified to diagnose your exact problem, but I can tell you that you have a huge problem. You will kill yourself or somebody else if you don't fix it. You can choose to believe me or not, but I see the results of your kind of behavior all the time. Wheelchairs, prisons, and graveyards hold plenty of guys like you. Wheelchairs and graveyards for your victims. Not saying you are a bad guy, but if your post is true you are in denial and really don't see how bad your problem is. Good luck.

UncleSalty
01-01-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
mmmm... Newcastle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm disappointed in you. You should be drinking White Russians. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

mmbt0ne
01-01-2005, 08:29 PM
Started with a crown and coke, but I can only do one of those a night. Moved onto some Fris/orange juice/cranberry juice concoction that was pretty good. Couple games of beer pong, we lost /images/graemlins/frown.gif . Then a few Fris and sprite. More beer pong, still losing /images/graemlins/frown.gif . I finish off the night with some vodka shots and B-52's.

Woke up this morning, drank a 6-pack of Sweetwater, and yelled at the ref for the GT/KU game for that BULLSHIT offensive foul that would've ended the game in regulation.

sfer
01-02-2005, 01:30 AM
They were great, better than Radio City if only because they played Heavy Metal Drummer. They did like 5 covers including I Shall Be Released and had 2 cowbells going for Don't Fear the Reaper. And the Lips were fantastic, with balloons and everything. Great show.

Asnbabe
01-02-2005, 02:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
~3 shots raspberry absolut in sprite
1 mixed midori type shot
~8 shots worth of liquid heroin

...in about an hour...oops

[/ QUOTE ]

haha idiot I heard you were puking and passed out on a toilet /images/graemlins/grin.gif but meh your new years was definately better than mine

CCx
01-02-2005, 03:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was so drunk that I didn't care about people drinking all my Moet (when they had cheapened out and bought Andre for themselves). This morning I was pissed... tons of un drunk bottles of Andre and my Moet gone. I had one glass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing on my way to the party I went to...was like man, if people jack my Mo' and I get stuck with the crap juice...so I show up, and everyone else brought a bottle of it too....Moet at Midnight, love it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sponger15SB
01-02-2005, 04:09 AM
I drank 1 16oz can of tecate and 2 dos equis'

I was wasted, yo

Duke
01-02-2005, 04:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my and the g/f watched the Return of the King Extended Edition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think it was superior to the theatrical cut?

Though it's interesting, I don't.

~D

Clarkmeister
01-02-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my and the g/f watched the Return of the King Extended Edition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think it was superior to the theatrical cut?

Though it's interesting, I don't.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't the vast improvement that the FoTR and TT EE's were, but I did like it a hair more.

ThaSaltCracka
01-02-2005, 06:49 AM
hey whats up uncle!!!

codewarrior
01-02-2005, 08:53 AM
20 Labatt Blue, and 1/2 bottle of Asti.