PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to me.

dr. klopek
01-01-2005, 03:57 AM
It's 11:55. I'm posting on the internet. I got home from work 15 min. ago and my friends are (expectedly) out already.

BEST...NEW YEAR'S...EVER!

Dynasty
01-01-2005, 04:21 AM
The problem with living in Las Vegas is that you get completely used to "Vegas". So, New Year's Eve is just one big crowded annoyance. The big fireworks display here is actually better seen from a distance than it is seen on the Strip. So, my New Year's Eve "celebration" was stepping outside at 11:59, joining the five year old neighbor and her mother outside, and watching the fireworks. At 12:15, I went back in.

brassnuts
01-01-2005, 05:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So, my New Year's Eve "celebration" was stepping outside at 11:59, joining the five year old neighbor and her mother outside, and watching the fireworks.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, did you hit it? The mother of course...

tolbiny
01-01-2005, 05:26 AM
continuing my streak of 25 years- i still have never had a date/kiss/grope with anyone on any new years/valentines day/xmass.
starting to hate holidays.

nolanfan34
01-01-2005, 07:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem with living in Las Vegas is that you get completely used to "Vegas". So, New Year's Eve is just one big crowded annoyance. The big fireworks display here is actually better seen from a distance than it is seen on the Strip. So, my New Year's Eve "celebration" was stepping outside at 11:59, joining the five year old neighbor and her mother outside, and watching the fireworks. At 12:15, I went back in.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]....dynasty, next year, you come up to the Muck, and we'll have a gathering in your honor.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
01-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Look on the bright side.... you didnt almost die this newyears! That is the trend w/ you it seems.