PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year Everyone

sfer
12-31-2004, 11:53 AM
I've called this forum some kind of home for nearly a year and everyone (even--especially?--those who no longer post here regularly) has made me a better player than when I started.

Best of luck to everyone.

bisonbison
12-31-2004, 11:55 AM
MAZELTOV!

Cardzy
12-31-2004, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've called this forum some kind of home for nearly a year and everyone (even--especially?--those who no longer post here regularly) has made me a better player than when I started.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second those sentiments exactly! I have been here the same amount of time (although didn't register until late in the year) and without 2+2 my game would still be crap and I would still have totally foolish logic running through my head concerning the game and costing me tons of money.

Thank you 2+2 and everyone that continues to keep it going.

dfscott
12-31-2004, 12:03 PM
Thanks, sfer, and the best of luck to you as well. This place has saved my sanity on multiple occasions

I'll even make a New Year's resolution -- I resolve to write less whiny posts about:

<ul type="square"> Am I ready to move up yet (even though I'm barely winning at this level)?
Can I really be running this bad?
I suck, but please convince me that I don't
[/list]

winky51
12-31-2004, 12:09 PM
Same to you.

May 2005 bring us all big pots and live outs for the big draw.

scrub
12-31-2004, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy New Year, Fish.../images/graemlins/smile.gif

scrub

IndieMatty
12-31-2004, 12:23 PM
You all have helped me a lot. Thank You, and have a happy and healthy 2005.