PDA

View Full Version : I'm WEAK!

GrunchCan
12-31-2004, 01:23 AM
The vilan is a little loose, around 25/8. He likes to make tricky moves after the flop, and will always wait until the end to make raises with the best hand. He tends to chase a little, but he's not a complete doofus.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) 2/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG folds, MP2 calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: (6.25 BB) Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 6.25 BB

12-31-2004, 01:26 AM
Based on your description I like betting the turn..and calling down a raise.

Let me ask you this.. if the turn card was a blank (ie- 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif), would you still have checked?

Kirg
12-31-2004, 01:28 AM
The turn makes it even less likely villain holds a K so I'm betting. When the Q falls on the river I'm checking behind though.

GrunchCan
12-31-2004, 01:38 AM
If I bet the turn and get called, what's my river line?

hm, good question. I would have bet if a blank came on the turn. I know this is wrong, tho. I guess it's a part of my game I need to work on.

In fact, if a blank came on the turn, it would be even more reason to check, right?