PDA

View Full Version : Is Party $3/$6 Super aggressive all the time?

dogmeat
12-30-2004, 08:35 PM
I've been away from the Party $3/$6 games for a few months. I put $1000 in to get the bonus, got four games of $3/$6 going today and was amazed at how aggressive the players were. Is this standard now?

What I was seeing was the usual bad cold-calling of two and three bets, but from 3-4 spots, so many hands were capped (20% and another 20% 3-bet) and five-handed. It made for very good games, but super varience. I was down $350 before I knew it, and then up $50 after a couple hours.

Anybody have any comments for me? {sure, you can zing me if ya want /images/graemlins/laugh.gif, after all, it's almost the end of 2004)

Dogmeat /images/graemlins/spade.gif

x2ski
12-30-2004, 08:43 PM
I'm not flaming you at all, but today the tables were the best I've seen so far.

However, I'm still in my rut.

A lot of players are actually aggro-idiots, but thanks to playerview, you realize that right away.

Playerview .91 crashed on me today though /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

It was towards the end of my day, so it wasn't a big deal, but I felt like I was driving blind lol. I know I shouldn't rely on it that much, but it's like power steering or central air. Once you've experienced it, you don't wanna go back /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

With the older version, I could just close it and restart, but .91 was nowhere to be found in my task manager, but when I tried to restart, it said a version was already open.

Sorry for my rambling...