PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Challenge Yet: The $1 Million Challenge!

SomethingClever
12-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Myself, balkii and piz0wn0red!!! have just today formulated the greatest challenge known to mankind. It is the $1 Million Challenge.

The rules are thus.

Starting January 1, 2005, the first of us to earn $1 million dollars wins the challenge. Each of the losers will pay the winner the grand sum of $1.

The earnings can come from any source... poker, job, investments, bank robberies, etc....

But the important thing is that each of us is starting at $0.00 on New Year's Day, so any previous wealth does not count. (IE: I can count the appreciation on my investment, but I can't cash it in and claim its full value).

I can already tell it's going to be an interesting race. Piz and Balkii play much higher stakes poker than I do, but I also have a 9 to 5 job and at least one fairly significant investment.

Good luck, guys!

LondonBroil
12-31-2004, 12:44 AM
Can I join in? I'll probably be able to do it in a little under 70 years.

Thythe
12-31-2004, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can I join in? I'll probably be able to do it in a little under 70 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, it's on, I bet I can do it in 69.5 years.

Scotch78
12-31-2004, 03:04 AM
I'll give 100-1 on Balkii. Any takers for $.01?

Scott

dr. klopek
12-31-2004, 03:46 AM
Now, If it was spending $1 mil., My money would be on Piz0wn0r3d!!!!!!. Since it's not, I'm goin with Balkii. Sorry man, you're married, That should eat up at least $1 mil. in the next couple years. If you don't have to save it though, I think your chances are pretty good.