PDA

View Full Version : Got any crazy new years stories?

Shajen
12-30-2004, 04:18 PM
New Years 2000, I'm in Deep Ellem or Elem, or whatever in Dallas.

Drunker than [censored]. Stagger into a bar looking to buy some cigars for me and my boys. Look down, see a wad of cash. Pick it up. Attempt to pay for cigars with cash. Bartender says "this cash is counterfeit", hang on, let me get my manager.

I stupidly stand around, waiting for her "manager". 6 cops slam me up against the wall, cuff me and I get booked into Dallas County jail at the stroke of midnight. Welcome to 2000! WOOOHOOO.

16 hours later, my head is pounding and I'm out of jail and more importantly, out $5000. $2500 for the bail (they charged me with counterfeiting instead of just being a stupid ass) and I had to get a lawyer. Two weeks later the charges were dropped, but I didn't get any of my cash back. I gotta say, it was pretty scary being in Dallas county. Some rough dudes in there.

Anyone else do something as stupid as me?

beerbandit
12-30-2004, 04:44 PM
not crazy

maybe five years back -- i was really sick and fell asleep about 11pm

thats was shitty --- not any crazy stories, hopefully that wil changed this year though -

cheers

Shajen
12-30-2004, 04:56 PM
being sick during any holiday sucks ass.

yeah, let's hope you have a good story after this new years.

That one in 2000 for me was awful. I was just visiting Dallas too.

Rick Diesel
12-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Last year I had to go to a [censored] wedding on New Years eve. It was some friend of the family that was more acquantaince than friend. At least one buddy of mine was going, along with his wife, his sister, and my brother, so I knew some people.

Well, my brother and my buddies sister only went to the church and skipped out on the reception. My buddy and his wife were both really sick, so they didnt stay long.

I was pissed that I was there with hardly anyone I knew other than my wife and my parents (who happen to be the two most boring people on the planet) so I did what any of us would have. I took advantage of the open bar and got REALLY drunk. Beers, shots, mixed drinks, all going down at record pace.

After all, we were staying at a nearby hotel and the hotel provided a shuttle back from the reception. Well, I yacked once in the shuttle and twice in the hotel lobby. The wife was pissed. The next day I told all of my friends and they thought it was funny as hell. Oh well, going for a repeat of the drinking performance tomorrow night!

Rick Diesel

cnfuzzd
12-30-2004, 06:15 PM
2003. I ate eleven rolls, drank a lot of keg beer. Had some shots of whiskey. Ate some weed-brownies. Split a couple of balls of coke. The stories i could relate about this night dont even begin to make sense unless you have ever been that delirously near-death from the consumption of so many things which are bad for your body. At one point though, i had ten people bring me several bottles of water. I apparently felt unable to move. Really, that twenty minute space was the only scary part. once i rehydrated a little, i was fine again.

peace

john nickle