PDA

View Full Version : An even more unpleasant moral dilemma

Shajen
12-30-2004, 09:11 AM
You are out at a club with some friends. You and your wingman hook up with some smoking hot twins.

Your buddy steps away to go to the bathroom, and the twins say they'd be interested in a 3 way only with you, but you have to leave right now...otherwise, you and your buddy both will be getting some...and he hasn't hooked up since Members Only jackets were in fashion.

Do you leave and have the 3 way?

Or do you stay and let your buddy hook up too?

Shajen
12-30-2004, 09:15 AM
Bros before hos..and it's not even close. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

dr. klopek
12-30-2004, 09:16 AM
How can you call it unpleasant when both options find you hip-deep in pussy?

Shajen
12-30-2004, 09:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How can you call it unpleasant when both options find you hip-deep in pussy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it would be unpleasant for your friend if you bailed on him wouldn't it?

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was poking fun at the other two topics with my subject.

I like your response though.

Kurn, son of Mogh
12-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Wait for your buddy. I mean, be reasonable. It's not like you won't get both of them, anyway. I can't see why just because your buddy is coming along that suddenly they'll get shy and suggest doing it in separate bedrooms. Sounds like a full scale orgy to me.

Shajen
12-30-2004, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait for your buddy. I mean, be reasonable. It's not like you won't get both of them, anyway. I can't see why just because your buddy is coming along that suddenly they'll get shy and suggest doing it in separate bedrooms. Sounds like a full scale orgy to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, but at the time of this post, 5 people disagree with us.

Morans! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

CCx
12-30-2004, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely...you'll be hitting both regardless -this one's easy! (and apparently, so are they) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Toro
12-30-2004, 10:10 AM
This one would have been real easy back in my day. All of the guys in our group had an unwritten rule. If you had a chance to get laid, you went for it.

Turning down the opportuinty to get laid to wait for your friend is what the girls that traveled in twos always did. I guess you younger guys are in better touch with your feminine side than us old geezers. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

fnord_too
12-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Right now it is 12 to 8 in favor of waiting. This really sais something about the integrity oot posters, that is, that 60% are liars!

Wayfare
12-30-2004, 10:46 AM
Can you say "double eiffel tower with twins?"

jakethebake
12-30-2004, 10:48 AM
Your buddy will understand.

Rick Diesel
12-30-2004, 10:52 AM
I voted for the stay and wait for your buddy.

I am getting laid either way, and to be honest, I have trouble satisfying one women, let alone two. Plus, it's not like you won't be able to get them to put on a little duo show for you before you nail them.

jakethebake
12-30-2004, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have trouble satisfying one women, let alone two.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who cares about satisfying them.

WDC
12-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Having been a full time wingman, I would appreciate you staying; besides three ways with twins would have to be confusing and I don't think I would be into sisters kissing.
Now if they were'nt related it is a much closer question and if its leave with the both of them or no one is getting any its "go time" without qiestion.

B00T
12-30-2004, 11:28 AM
I think it depends on my friend. For example I have some friends that have been with tons of girls and can get girls rather easily. I also have some shy friends or guys that dont have confidence in themselves. If I am out with one of my "baller" friends, I'd leave them, they could hit up another plan of attack and would high-five me the next day when I told him. Some other guys would be really upset and their one in a lifetime chance would be in the fate of my hands. Those guys I'd sacrifice for.

FWIW, I always try and hangout with the studs for wingman purposes where even if the wingman doesnt get any I wont feel guilty for having my own best interests at heart. That was a long sentence. Anyone have or would consider that approach?

Rick Diesel
12-30-2004, 11:33 AM
I would probably agree with you here. If the friend in question is someone who has difficulty with the ladies (which I thought was inferred in the original question by stating that he hadn't got action in a while) then I would wait around for him. If it is one of my friends that hooks up on a weekly/nightly basis, then I would probably go home with both non-whores for myself.

I thought that the original question inferred that your friend did not get much action, which is why I agreed with the bros before hoes approach.

Shajen
12-30-2004, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have or would consider that approach?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, in the case you described, leaving your wingman would be fine. That's why I specified your wingman hasn't had any action in a long while in the original question.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lu_hawk
12-30-2004, 12:07 PM
The only thing that makes it close is that your buddy never gets laid. If he got laid at least once in awhile then it would be the easiest decision ever to leave him there. He would understand. Opportunities like that don't come along very often.

B00T
12-30-2004, 12:12 PM
My bad, didnt see that part.

ThaSaltCracka
12-30-2004, 12:27 PM
yeah, but your getting laid regardless.

Don't be a douche, wait.

sfer
12-30-2004, 12:28 PM
What buddy?

Michael Davis
12-30-2004, 12:38 PM
Bros before 'hos doesn't exist. It is a lie perpetrated by those trying to defend their territory against a bunch of rabid dogs. Given the opportunity, just about any guy will bend over his best friend's girl in a heartbeat if she's hot.

-Michael

jakethebake
12-30-2004, 12:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bros before 'hos doesn't exist. It is a lie perpetrated by those trying to defend their territory against a bunch of rabid dogs. Given the opportunity, just about any guy will bend over his best friend's girl in a heartbeat if she's hot. -Michael

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree with this entirely, and am really glad I don't know you because your obviously a dirtbag. But these aren't his girlfriends. Stealing or [censored] a girlfriend is very different than some chicks you just met in a bar.

Shajen
12-30-2004, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bros before 'hos doesn't exist. It is a lie perpetrated by those trying to defend their territory against a bunch of rabid dogs. Given the opportunity, just about any guy will bend over his best friend's girl in a heartbeat if she's hot.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I am sorry you've never had any really good friends. A real friend wouldn't do this to you, they'd have too much respect for you and your woman.

Personally, if a friend of mine did this to me, they'd be in a world of hurt. So would the ex-girlfriend.

Michael Davis
12-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Where in my statement do I indicate what I would do in this situation or in any situation involving my friends?

-Michael

Michael Davis
12-30-2004, 01:16 PM
I've never had any friends screw me over, and I'm sure some of these good friends do exist. But a whole lot of people who think their friends wouldn't screw them over are just flat wrong.

-Michael

Shajen
12-30-2004, 01:17 PM
Actually, you are correct. You didn't. My bad.

I just assumed from the tone of your post that you felt this way because of personal experience(s).

I definitely disagree with your statement though..but that's my opinion, you have yours.

Michael Davis
12-30-2004, 01:19 PM
My first response was to the guy who called me a dirtbag, not you.

-Michael

Toro
12-30-2004, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, but your getting laid regardless.

Don't be a douche, wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Upon further review of the original post, I would wait. I missed the part about the fact that we would both be getting some if I waited. Kind of a silly premise. It should have been posed as I orignally misinterpreted, that it was either a 3 way with the twins or nothing.

In that case, Salty, would you leave with the twins or stay with your buddy?

jakethebake
12-30-2004, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where in my statement do I indicate what I would do in this situation or in any situation involving my friends?
-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]
Were you not including yourself in your "any guy" statement? Or are you the "just about" exception? And you were implying that the rest of us are the dirtbags?

Michael Davis
12-30-2004, 01:23 PM
"just about any guy will bend over his best friend's girl in a heartbeat if she's hot."

-Michael

jakethebake
12-30-2004, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"just about any guy will bend over his best friend's girl in a heartbeat if she's hot." -Michael

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea. I read it the first time. So are you including yourself in the "any guy" category? If so, then you're a backstabbing dirt bag. If you're saying your the exception that the "just about" part implies, then you're implying that the rest of us are mostly dirtbags.

Michael Davis
12-30-2004, 01:28 PM
If you live by a bros before 'hos philosophy, don't be surprised if your bros don't see it your way, especially after a few drinks.

I don't think I would ever screw over my friends, but Catherine Bell or alcohol could probably cause some problems.

This kind of stuff happens all the time. Best friends are the first things that ex-lovers do.

-Michael

heavybody
12-30-2004, 01:40 PM
I would tell them to wait until my friend comes back and then make the same offer in his presence. This eliminates any misunderstandings. That's just my way though. I have had my friends girlfriends come on to me before behind their backs and I found it distasteful. This isn't the same thing but...

Shajen
12-30-2004, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have had my friends girlfriends come on to me before behind their backs and I found it distasteful. This isn't the same thing but...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had this B.S. happen to me too. I also damned near lost a really good friend when I told him about it. Luckily for me, he knew I wouldn't pull this A-hole move..but his girl ended up cheating with another friend of his. He listens now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Did you tell your friend about it? Or just let it go?

jakethebake
12-30-2004, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would tell them to wait until my friend comes back and then make the same offer in his presence. This eliminates any misunderstandings. That's just my way though. I have had my friends girlfriends come on to me before behind their backs and I found it distasteful. This isn't the same thing but...

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think it's at all the same thing. Girlfriends, spouses, etc. are off limits. But girls at a bar? Hell it's expected that you're all going after the good looking ones. If a friend ditched me to hook up with twins I'd congratulate him. He'd owe me a beer of course...and details.

Shajen
12-30-2004, 01:56 PM
So you'd do this even if your friend was a zero with the ladies and this would be his only chance to hook up?

jakethebake
12-30-2004, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So you'd do this even if your friend was a zero with the ladies and this would be his only chance to hook up?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't really have any friends that are Trekkies or play Dungeons & Dragons so it's a moot point.

BottlesOf
12-30-2004, 02:08 PM
I'd stay. it's not close.

heavybody
12-30-2004, 02:41 PM
I said it wasn't the same thing. The gist of my position is why did they wait for my friend to leave to proposition me. Just say up front whats on their minds. He 'll understand(you would,right). Girls like to beat around the bush I don't let them.

sfer
12-30-2004, 02:46 PM
Suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks, Chummmmmmmmmmmm p.

heavybody
12-30-2004, 02:59 PM
In only one instance did I follow up on the come-ons. I was 18 and I had a friend who was 31 or 32 married to a real fox,and she flirted with me a lot when I was at there house, not in front of Carl but when he was out of the room. I worked for him but also ate dinner over there a lot and also went motorcycle riding and stuff so we spent a lot of time together and were friends. So his wife's flirtings behind his back was uncomfortable but stimulating because she was pretty desirable sexually,if you get my drift. So one day when he was gone I went over to there house and we started fooling around..kissing ,fondling but we
didn't have sex. The next day after mulling it over I went and told him...hell, I had been invited into his home,ate dinner spent time there and owed him that. We were still friends and a few years later he and his wife split up and Carl remarried and eventually moved. I'm no backbiter and no woman is going to change that fact no matter who she is...end of story.
And any [censored] who is flattered by [censored] some friends backstabbing woman is a [censored] idiot.

heavily bodied

Ulysses
12-30-2004, 03:53 PM
A threesome with twins is a potential once-in-a-lifetime event. Not jumping on that is ridiculous. As for your friend, when you talk to him next you say "The twins said if I left right then, we'd have a threesome" and if he's a real friend he'll totally understand.

TimM
12-30-2004, 04:36 PM
Wait for your friend.

Blow your twin's mind repeatedly.

Leave your number and indicate that you are still interested in the other offer at a later date.

Shajen
12-30-2004, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wait for your friend.

Blow your twin's mind repeatedly.

Leave your number and indicate that you are still interested in the other offer at a later date.

[/ QUOTE ]

You win.