PDA

View Full Version : Is There Anything More Of A Waste...

IggyWH
12-30-2004, 05:02 AM
than TBS showing Showgirls? Watching it I feel like I'm eating a cheeseburger from Wendy's but they forgot the meat patty.

Non_Comformist
12-30-2004, 05:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
than TBS showing Showgirls? Watching it I feel like I'm eating a cheeseburger from Wendy's but they forgot the meat patty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, Roadhouse?

IggyWH
12-30-2004, 05:16 AM
WOW...

I really didn't think it could get any worse untill they showed the girls walking around the dressing room. Someone actually took the time to put digital bra's on the girls.

You know, when this movie came out I was just a young horny teenager. I saw it and thought it was a great movie and couldn't understand why the critics thought it blew so bad. Watching it now though without the nudity I wonder who was the genius that bankrolled such a piece of crap movie?

SlyAK
12-30-2004, 05:45 AM
Showgirls definitely isnt that great a movie. And on TBS all of its "redeeming qualities" /images/graemlins/grin.gif are edited out. Total waste.

Sly

thatpfunk
12-30-2004, 06:51 AM
Roadhouse is amazing. One of the great unintentinal comedies of our time. I am not sure how bad the TBS version could really maim it

Vince Young
12-30-2004, 07:33 AM
I thought the description they had was hilarious.

"A dancer becomes understudy in a Las Vegas show, sleeps with the boss and pushes the star down some stairs."