PDA

View Full Version : The truth revealed-all the answers

10-19-2001, 05:55 AM
OK I have had enough of this speculation so here all all the facts

1. Angelina aka Izmet ,Jasari and all the other Lubyanka crew are a finance corporation laundering money and making profits to fund Al Queda

2.Sklansky is aware of this so he has started playing on Paradise under an alias in order to beat the Lubyanka lot as he feels guilty about ever equiping them with the skills in the first place,he privately told me that HEPFAP was too dangerous to publish and now he feels he's payiong the price.

3. Sklansky is battling with his endeavours and has enlisted Mason to collude with him on PP to beat the evil Lubyankas

4.Last chance is the mastermind behind the scheme and has lost his chats as a result of the NSA monitoring his chats and discovering that he is using PP chat to deliver coded instructions to his "cells".

5.Bobcards is FBI and was sent on a mission to a game in Pakistan where he was winning the Al Queda's entire stash of Plutonium but he went on tilt and lost it all

6.MS Sunshine is actually working for Paradise and is trying to distract the public and the CIA by posting ridiculous distractions about cats

7.Bob L won a single table supermissile tournament to use against the Lubyanka's but Pokerscud have'nt delivered and have

closed down,I could'nt resist buying the missile at an auction and have sold it to the IRA who will keep it in case of Terrorism being fashionable again and will be used if the English beat them at soccer.

More facts will be disclosed as they become available because you know my promise : "Everything I know will be told to everybody as it was told to me"

Note zxhzshsrm is to be executed as soon as possible for being a slimy fink - Instruction from Izmet

10-19-2001, 08:30 AM
Sklansksy already acknowledged this year that he believed he worked for a blackjack team (and colluded at least once in poker)funded by Anthony Spilotro. For idiots like you, that is Chicago La Cosa Nostra.

You should always believe that connected guys stop doing dirty business with the mob. You should always believe that the FBI lies to Congress.

How mentally ill are you internet practiioners?

10-19-2001, 11:02 AM
Damn! Foiled again.

MS Sunshine