PDA

View Full Version : Angelina,Izmet,Sklansky

10-17-2001, 04:50 PM
Izmet pretending to be Angelina is no big deal, but Sklansky running the double alias...........genius. Is it true?

Or is Keyser behind this one too?

10-17-2001, 11:08 PM
Angelina claims to come from Lubohania(something like that)? I believe thats a Muslim sector that may well have cell ties to Al Queda. Is it a coincidence that she does so well at internet poker?

10-18-2001, 12:23 AM
If I was playing at there table would I be playing heads-up?

10-18-2001, 11:49 AM
Yeah, you'd be playing heads up from all the terrorist bombs that the laundering of internet poker proceeds supply. To play internet poker now, after the FBI has stated that it supports international terrorist organizations, is tantamount to treason.

God Bless America, God damn all of you internet traitors. Remember NY everytime you deposit money at one of these sites. Remember that you contributed.

10-18-2001, 12:57 PM
Yum-Yum, net kook my favorite.

Are you a long-term 'net kook? If you are just going to be around for a few days I'm not going to spend my time, that I am presently using to torment cat lovers, to point out all your errors in judgement. Also, what you and the F.B.I. think may not be correct.

The last PokerStars Tournament( 2nd, no, thank you your praise is too much) they were passing around a jar for money for Muslim Freedom Fighters, but I'm sure they said nothing about it going to terrorists. I usually give 10% of my daily win to The Pan-American Strike Force, but that's just me trying to clean up internet poker by having the Paradise Poker compound stormed by commandos.

Actually, I don't think the feds have this quite right. I think the terrorists are using internet like the rest of us. To relax and forget the toil of the day. If I was sitting in a cave with cruise missles dropping in every night and "Puff the Dragon" shooting the hell out of anything that moves, I think I would need a little poker to distract me. Winning one of those Party Poker Million seats is about the only way someone with a beard and an AK-47 is getting on a cruise ship for awhile.

God Bless American, now deal the damn cards.

MS Sunshine

10-18-2001, 02:19 PM
Go Ski!

URMeowed

=^._.^=

10-18-2001, 11:46 PM
You either don't understand laundering money, or don't care about American security. You obviously have no faith in the FBI.

How nay other ways are you Anti-American?

10-19-2001, 12:07 AM
oh great, another the FBI is wrong fanatical militia kook

Are you going to support terrorism for a long time, or just a while? Are you going to continue to participate in laundering money long? Do you use illegal drugs?

The answer to two out of the three above are true for the long term about you. Lets do a "twoplustwo" scientific poll, how many people believe that laundering money and drug running are honest businesses?

How many people believe that the FBI are new world order liars?

MS Sunshine clearly thinks the FBI are net kooks.

10-19-2001, 01:41 AM
I don't know about all of the F.B.I. being net kooks. On the other hand, Sir, You are completely different kettle fish. Almost everyone on this forum knows who I am. Most may not agree with want I may post, but we know who we are debating with. Who are you? Please, step into the light.

John Buchanan

10-19-2001, 01:52 AM
What's this? Sunshine on tilt? 8:0

Don't bother giving these morons the time of day, let alone your opinion.

Murraythecat.

10-19-2001, 08:13 AM
Another terrorist supporter heard from. So many traitors on this forum exist. I'd bet that you would buy decks of cards from Osama Ben Laden, and protitute your mother for a buy in.

10-19-2001, 11:45 AM
Laundering money and drug running aren't honest businesses?! Damn, how am I gonna tell Grandma she needs to get another job? /images/frown.gif

10-19-2001, 03:18 PM
OK...that was funny MS ;-)

Hey, isnt gambling strictly forbidden in Islamic law? Like playing video poker, in a strip club, cavorting with whores, and getting silly drunk, the night before you get your 72 virgins?

HINT TO SUICIDE BOMBERS: You get the 72 virgins, BUT, they are virgins and ARE NOT GONNA FK U.