PDA

View Full Version : dunno where to post this... but I hate 2+2.. *DELETED*

Sooga
12-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Post deleted by Sooga

AngryCola
12-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Where were you when the change first happened? There have been MANY threads dealing with this issue.

Basically, it's to increase advertising revenue due to heavier traffic on the site. Plus, I think they removed frames to clean up the code a bit. Anyway, it's been discussed... a lot.

jrobb83
12-29-2004, 07:58 PM
Download firefox and get the all-in-one mouse gestures extension. Now when you are at the bottom of a long thread you can move up to the top to access the links instantly with a small mouse movement. Or just press the "home" button on your keyboard, which will also get you to the top of the page. This solved my problem with the links no longer being in a fixed position.

AngryCola
12-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Good idea. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
I think I might look into some of those fancy extensions.

Note to OP: It wasn't a big deal. No real need to delete your OP. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sooga
12-29-2004, 08:02 PM
Oops, I thought it would delete the whole thread, but I guess now I look like twice the dummy. Thanks for the suggestion, I use firefox and I didn't know about that, I'll try it out now. Besides, I have all the ads blocked on this using adblock anyway /images/graemlins/wink.gif