PDA

View Full Version : SNG Tables on Eurobet

Lucky
12-29-2004, 07:46 PM
Total SNG idiot here. I primarily play the party 15 and NL 5/10 and 10/20 at prima.

1. Why aren't the SNG's displayed higher than 200 at eurobet?

2. Where should i start (level)?

3. Books?

4. What is the hourly profit, for say zeejustin, when multitabling the 1000?

5. How many do you play at once?

viennagreen
12-29-2004, 10:38 PM
1)the biggest SNGs at all the party skins are $200+15 (except for the new STEP tourneys at Party)

2)start where you feel comfortable. try 10+1 and go up from there.

3)since you play NL already, you should have a pretty good grasp of the game... it's important for you to understand the concepts in "tournament poker for advanced players"

4)in what other profession is it acceptable to ask someone you don't know how much they earn? this is something that has been bugging me for a while... i think that virtually everyone knows that it is bad manners to ask someone how much they make--- but for some reason, people don't seem to respect those boundaries when it comes to poker.

5) i play 4 at a time-- many of the others here play 8. as a newbie, you should start with one.

Lucky
12-29-2004, 10:46 PM
in what other profession is it acceptable to ask someone you don't know how much they earn? this is something that has been bugging me for a while... i think that virtually everyone knows that it is bad manners to ask someone how much they make--- but for some reason, people don't seem to respect those boundaries when it comes to poker.

lol, if you're looking for classy folks, free from the baseness of discussing money (ooohhhh, how gross) may I suggest a game of chess while enjoying a single malt scotch.

Poker is money; money is poker.

I do however, thank you for responding to my post.

adanthar
12-29-2004, 10:56 PM
If you're a winning high limit NL player you can probably play a hundred of the $50's or something to warm up and then go straight to the $200's. Party's the only skin with the Steps so far so that's as far as you can go.

Read TPFAP (and supposedly Harrington on Hold'Em) and then the AleoMagus guide to beating the $10's (search for it) to get a general idea of the basics. You won't be able to win at higher limits using that guide but you're probably good enough to figure it out quickly.

The $1K's are very new and nobody's got exact ROI's on them but the variance is huge both ways. I know that a few people are 4 tabling them during peak hours but no one can do more than that since Party's the only skin with them.