PDA

View Full Version : I Have To Brag

wingsfan
12-29-2004, 05:27 PM
I just have to brag, I can't resist. Not only did I not get a card shuffler, but I got the coolest gift that I've ever received. My wife got me a 500 customized set from homepokerchips. They've been sent to production and should be here in late January or early February. Pics will definitely follow.

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/1646/glorychips9bj.jpg

In case you're curious, Glory is my dog and she completely rules the house. I'm a sucker.

My apologies if the pic didn't post. I'm still trying to figure this whole picture thing out.

Slow Play Ray
12-29-2004, 05:30 PM
what kind of dog? looks like a rhodesian maybe?

Fins
12-29-2004, 05:48 PM
Excellent... looking forward to seeing the real deals.

Did you get a better expected arrival date? Was the 6-8 weeks for real?

- Fins

wingsfan
12-29-2004, 06:42 PM
She's a humane society mutt. Half boxer, half pitbull.

wingsfan
12-29-2004, 06:44 PM
Honestly, I don't know. My wife won't tell me what date they gave her (she wants it to be a surprise). She only said that the holidays pushed it back a bit so I can expect them in either late January or early February.

Fins
12-29-2004, 06:57 PM
Probably just a sneaky way of getting you to get the mail everyday /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Who knows she may hide 'em and offer them as treats to get some stuff done around the house /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Definitely post pics whenever you get 'em.

- Fins

warewulf
12-29-2004, 08:37 PM
Cool chip design! When I looked at the pic I did think it was part boxer -- I have two boxers, they're great dogs even though they get into LOTS of trouble because of their curiosity and high energy. Definitely post pics when you get your chips.

PinataUT
12-29-2004, 09:13 PM
I had the weirdest deja vu when I saw your chips in the members-only forum and later that day saw this image elsewhere... now that I see them both, I guess they aren't really that close.

http://www.discraft.com/Custom%20Disc%20Printing/good-dog.jpg

Brain
12-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Those are awesome looking chips! She's a really cute dog and I'm looking forward to pics, as everyone else is.