PDA

View Full Version : Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle

Sooga
12-29-2004, 05:22 PM
Finally saw this movie on DVD last night... wow. What a strange movie. A lot of those scenes flew right off the screen right into the world of the surreal. The cheetah scene, any of the NPH scenes, and wtf was up with that 'Life with Pot' montage? Granted, it was hilarious, but I mean, you'd have to be stoned off your ass just to have even come up with something like that.

Have any of you guys been 'under the influence' and watched this movie? It was pretty funny as is, but I could imagine how much better it'd be in the 'right' setting. Probably not a movie old fogies (like andy, sorry) would enjoy, but if you're under, say, 30, you'll probably find a lot of laughs in it.

jakethebake
12-29-2004, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Finally saw this movie on DVD last night... wow. What a strange movie. A lot of those scenes flew right off the screen right into the world of the surreal. The cheetah scene, any of the NPH scenes, and wtf was up with that 'Life with Pot' montage? Granted, it was hilarious, but I mean, you'd have to be stoned off your ass just to have even come up with something like that.

Have any of you guys been 'under the influence' and watched this movie? It was pretty funny as is, but I could imagine how much better it'd be in the 'right' setting. Probably not a movie old fogies (like andy, sorry) would enjoy, but if you're under, say, 30, you'll probably find a lot of laughs in it.

[/ QUOTE ]
According to Blockbuster and Netflix this doesn't come out on DVD until Jan. 5?

Sooga
12-29-2004, 05:38 PM
Oh, I got a uh... advance copy or something...

btw, the intro menu on the dvd, believe it or not, is hilarious!