PDA

View Full Version : Cryptologic (interpoker, ritzclub) network wont pay...

ripped
12-29-2004, 05:05 PM
I deposited a couple of days ago to take advantage of the 5 pounds per hour monthly that they have every month. I started playing some 1/2 pound NL and then some 2/4NL euro tables. After playing for about 3 hours on 2 tables and another hour on 1 table I was expecting 25 pounds payment.

3-4 hours later I get emails stating that I was paid. I got nothing. I called them and they said that it could take 24 hours to reflect in my account. I dont undertand how this is possible when it says that the money is now in my account and ready to play with in the email. So I didnt like who I was talking to and called back and talked to another "intelligent" CS rep and this time she says that the money was already credited and I can play with it. I was not there. The balance was the same as it was before. She kept saying she sees that it was deposited. Total BS after BS. I asked to speak to a manager and argued with the CS rep for another 20 minutes just to get to talk to him. Finally I get Jett. Some supervisor for Ecash. He tells me the same thing the idiots before him were telling me. I cashed out and left $0 in my balance I was so pissed. I told him I cashed out everything and he tells me no you didnt you only cashed out 510 pounds.. I said no I cashed everything out. He says he sees a balance of almost 20 pounds in my account. I am like well why the hell cant I see it?. So I send him a screenshot og my balance and he is shell shocked (not surprising with this bunch of retards) and says he will talk to his manager about it and get back to me today. Well he does not (shocking I know) and I call him and he tells me he has emailed me twice (bullshit) and that the money WAS actually credited to my account but their computer was slow on his end and didnt update in time to see that the money was credited. Well it must have been about 5 hours slow. WTF are they running 286 computers?

So thats my story and I wanted to tell it and wonder if anyone else has had problems with crypto CS in the past or have been screwed out of the bonus like I was this month.

Goodbye to crypto..hope you enjoy the 25 pounds as a few thousand 2+2ers are going to see this.

Subby
12-29-2004, 05:35 PM
Hey Ripped -

This has definitely not been my experience. I realize it is aggravating, but it sounds like a legitimate excuse to me. Obviously if it keeps happening, then that's a problem.

So is the resolution from them that you just won't get the bonus this month?

Was this at Ritz? Maybe freezing all the US players' accounts like they did brought their system to its knees /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ripped
12-29-2004, 05:54 PM
it was the ritz and I am Canadian so the US players dont affect me.. Maybe they want to piss me off so they can keep their players from europe..I dont know..I am stupefied.

Subby
12-29-2004, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it was the ritz and I am Canadian so the US players dont affect me.. Maybe they want to piss me off so they can keep their players from europe..I dont know..I am stupefied.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh - I was actually just kidding...but you never know /images/graemlins/wink.gif

BradleyT
12-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Why do you put Interpoker in the title when it clearly wasn't that site?

And why do you put "won't pay" in the title? They paid you. I don't know of anyone who has never gotten paid from them. Cryptologic has over $70,000,000 in cash - I'm sure they can afford to pay your 20 pound bonus and it was a simple obscure mistake somewhere along the line. But from the tone of you post you sound like a real [censored] so I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to help you.

fluff
12-29-2004, 06:03 PM
Log in, sit an empty table, try to buy in. If it lets you, buy in max amount (20 or 25 pounds). Then stand up and leave the table.

Check cashier again.

They should send me money for doing their CS work.

Bulbarainey
12-29-2004, 06:08 PM
I was playing on William Hill and it said it would cash me out within 24hrs, well 2 days later nothing comes, none of the phone numbers work so I had to go to the deposit section to talk to someone live, since they dont have it at withdrawl, he said middle of the week I should see it, its the end of the middle of the week there in the UK now and I've received nothing, no email, nothing in neteller. should already have gone through already? or am i just panicking?

Subby
12-29-2004, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was playing on William Hill and it said it would cash me out within 24hrs, well 2 days later nothing comes, none of the phone numbers work so I had to go to the deposit section to talk to someone live, since they dont have it at withdrawl, he said middle of the week I should see it, its the end of the middle of the week there in the UK now and I've received nothing, no email, nothing in neteller. should already have gone through already? or am i just panicking?

[/ QUOTE ]
My recent WillHill cashout took a good 5 or 6 days. They are not on the eCash payment system like most of the other Cryptos though, so you are talking apples and oranges here.

CLC
12-29-2004, 11:12 PM
I have had a couple instances where a bonus did not post to my account as quickly as I thought it would, but I have received each bonus nonetheless.

I withdrew money from InterPoker at the end on November, and the second week of December. Both times it took between 3 & 5 days for the withdrawal to hit Neteller. I cashed out again last nigh at approx. 21:00hrs (my time) and the money was in my Neteller account when I checked it a 08:00hrs this morning, to my total dismay.

I would recommend a generous dose of patience and calm headedness. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brain
12-29-2004, 11:27 PM
IP sometimes annoys me because it's so slow, but I've never had a problem getting their bonuses (either the monthly match or their occasional pocket kings or 12 days of Christmas bonus).

Don't you mind the $1 fee for every withdrawal? I mean, it doesn't kill the bankroll, but just the principal of the thing.

ripped
12-30-2004, 05:17 AM
did it and nothing..they said the same things and I have done it several times.

ripped
12-30-2004, 05:20 AM
Because interpoker is the same when dealing with money,..they use Ecash.

Withholding money that is not being paid is not paying. I dont care if it's a silly dollar. DO you not understand this concept or does that hit the side of your brain that is not funtional?

Seems you always get an idiotic reply from 1 of the fatheads on 2+2 with lots to type and little brains to back it up.

Subby
12-30-2004, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't you mind the $1 fee for every withdrawal? I mean, it doesn't kill the bankroll, but just the principal of the thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolutely. That drives me up the effing wall. I e-mailed them about it and they said that it was to cover the fee Neteller charges them. I mentioned that other networks don't charge this, but that didn't seem to make a whole lot of difference.

In the long run, their bonuses are so generous it isn't a big deal - I just have to come up with a good money management strategy so that I am not making more than a withdrawal or two per month from the six sites.