PDA

View Full Version : METROPOLIS - WHERE IS BONO???

10-12-2001, 03:46 AM
Metropolis Poker - John Bonetti - playing as . Think he has shown us a new move? Unfortunately, for the players, he may have picked this one up from Pokerspot.

Try getting on-line to a table........You're right, site has been de-activated with no player notification. Worse yet, I fear players are stuck regarding $$ cashouts. I have now waited for (29) days without receiving..............

Mason, do any of your books cover or help us players with a "Bono".

10-13-2001, 02:06 PM
Please be assured that all players requesting cashouts from Metropolispoker.com will be paid. All cashouts currently requested have been processed. The cashout mentioned above went out on 9/14. Unfortunately events in New York have delayed receipt of this cashout as mail is routed in that direction from Belize. If anyone has any questions about Metropolispoker, please do not hesitate to email support@metropolispoker.com

10-15-2001, 03:21 AM
PATRICIA: Why could you or someone at Metropolis not answer my e-mail inquiry regarding cashout???? Does someone have to ask questions on a public forum to get your attention?

On 09-16 Metropolis e-mailed me that subject check was being sent first class mail on a check drawn on Great Eastern of Florida.

That was (5) days after WTC - NY. Further how does this affect Florida??

I have found out that Metropolis or anyone affiliated with Poker.Com always takes longer than anyone to process a cashout.

request.

By the way, what is going on with your site that appears to be discontinued with no player notification.

What happened to Bono.................