PDA

View Full Version : Comment: Wonder strategy for online poker

Riverboat Willie
12-29-2004, 05:51 AM
I've read quite a few poker books, and I ran across this the other day. The guy claims to have a system that works for playing online poker and consistently making a profit. By the look of one of his screen shots, it may involve head to head games. He's playing micro limit and only taking a small bankroll to each game. Check out his site and read all his info, then tell me what you think. I am extremely curious as to what his strategy is, but i'm not willing to pay money to find out (yet). As a college student, a system to consistantly make money at online poker would be a dream job. Thanks in advance for any imput.

http://www.pokerliving.net/

*Just to clairify, I have absolutely no ties to this person/site, in fact, I tried to find a page on his directory that stored his "e-guide" so I could have it for free, but i couldn't*

Slow Play Ray
12-29-2004, 09:06 AM
Bah. At the very least, the reviews are bogus, since the author shows an affinity for misspellings on the front page, and half the so-called "reviewers" have the same problem - including two separate reviewers who spell beginning as "beggining."

Fins
12-29-2004, 11:37 AM
LOL... that's my "imput"

Quote "Over 600 games played... I average 14.2 min per game..."

WoW that's 142 hours of pure playing time!!! At 3-8 hours per day that means he's played 18-47 days straight!

Had I not read your spam denial claims in the past I'd be more suspect here /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think you'd be better off spending 3-8 hours a day reading the online related forums here and saving your $24.95... no wait it's now $19.95... no wait it's now $14.95... maybe you should just wait it out /images/graemlins/grin.gif

- Fins

Percival GooseEye
12-29-2004, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've read quite a few poker books, and I ran across this the other day. The guy claims to have a system that works for playing online poker and consistently making a profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a system that works for playing online poker and consistently making a profit too. Read books and these forums and play alot against players that suck. It is a fairly consistent "system".

GooseEye