PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Poker Program Cannot be uninstalled?

Han
12-29-2004, 02:14 AM
I dl their program, and now I can't seem to uninstall if off my comp. I called their support, but their "help" is a joke, anyone else having same problems?

Drunk Bob
12-29-2004, 02:24 AM
I have a little bit of fabulous poker stuck on my computer.

AngryCola
12-29-2004, 02:47 AM
I've never had the problem you are experiencing. If the uninstaller is broken, try going to your "Control Panel" from the Windows "Start" menu.

Next, go to "Add/Remove Programs". Find Pacific on that list and remove it. This should work.

Luxorr
12-30-2004, 07:51 PM
I am having the same problem. The add/remove from the control panel doesnt even work. My e-mails to support have gone totally unanswered! I am going to talk to my comp wiz buddy and should have an answer in a day or two..

TobDog
12-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Im surprised no one else knows this, but. Pacific Poker uninstal takes 2 weeks to work, just like their casouts. You should be able to remove it from the control panel, I didnt want to remove then reinstall it on my computer but the command was there.

Sponger15SB
12-30-2004, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dl their program, and now I can't seem to uninstall if off my comp. I called their support, but their "help" is a joke, anyone else having same problems?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have called 4x to get my password/user name sent to me because I want to start playing there once they add NL ring games......I have managed to get my password sent to my e-mail, but no user name.

...I can't believe I actually typed "I want to start playing there"....kill me.