PDA

View Full Version : Cashing out online

tytygoodnuts
12-28-2004, 07:22 PM
What is the best way to cash out some of your money online? I play at Paradise Poker and they highly recommend setting up some thing where you can send money directly to your bank account. Is that safe? Thanks a lot for the help.

Brain
12-28-2004, 07:24 PM
Neteller. Learn it, live it, love it.

ace_in_the_hole
12-28-2004, 09:23 PM
I have heard many people complain about high fees when dealing with netteller. Is there any way you could elaborate on your experiences with using netteller sucessfully. Thanks for any input. Also I can say that I have used IGM PAy with Party and have had good success with it. The largest cashout I have made was 600$ and it took about five days to hit my account. But anything under $500 has only taken about 48 hours.

AncientPC
12-28-2004, 10:54 PM
Neteller. It's free as long as you stay away from Instacash and use EFTs to / from your bank account.

Kurn, son of Mogh
12-28-2004, 10:59 PM
EFTs from NETeller are free.

David04
12-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Once is fine (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=holdem&Number=1431749&Foru m=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1 431749&Search=true&where=&Name=20260&daterange=&ne werval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=# Post1431749)

semipro
12-29-2004, 10:11 AM
AncientPC, first of all, your avatar(?) or icon or whatever of sushi is making me hungry.

Secondly, I use firepay w/most of my sites, but when i want to cash out, I withdraw using Firepay, then re-deposit same amount into one of my party skins, then withdraw using IGMPay, w/no extra fees. Obviously, this does take some extra time to complete all of the transactions, but if you have the time and can wait to get your $$$, then it does avoid having to pay any fees.

fnord_too
12-29-2004, 03:08 PM
I've used firepay, neteller (though not back to my bank yet), and direct transfer from the poker site to my bank.

Firepay - their fees, unless they have changed, are small and they may have removed the withdraw to bank account fee all together. Not sure, I haven't used them in a while.

Neteller - big fee to transfer money from your bank account in. Poker sites pick up the fees for sending money to neteller (at least in my experience), and no fee AFAIK to withraw from neteller to your bank account. (Quick note, if you make your first "deposit" via a withdraw from a poker site, call them up because this is not a common occurence apparently and it does not trigger there verification process. I would never move money into Neteller via my bank account becuase their fees for this are ruinous.)

Direct Transfer (only experience is with party) - Free for amounts up to 12K, $35 wire fee for amounts >12K (but you can always split these up, but not on the same day. They will hit you with the fee if you try to do that, but if you are withdrawing >12K, suck up that tax deductable $35 fee and don't be a whiner /images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

EStreet20
12-29-2004, 03:51 PM
Cash out to Firepay or neteller. If all you use are EFT's to your bank account then there are no fees. They only have fees when depositing money from your checking to the account which is completely unnecesary since you can deposit to the poker sites from your credit/debit card.

Dave H.
12-29-2004, 04:08 PM
Quote from AncientPC:
[ QUOTE ]
Neteller. It's free as long as you stay away from Instacash and use EFTs <font color="red"> to / from your bank account. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

But EStreet20 says:

[ QUOTE ]
If all you use are EFT's to your bank account then there are no fees. <font color="red"> They only have fees when depositing money from your checking to the account </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

AncientPC seems to be saying that EFTs are free both ways. Who is correct, please? Or did I misinterpret?

CheckFold
12-29-2004, 04:41 PM
EFT's are free both ways on neteller. If you can wait a few days for the transactions there's no reason to ever pay a dime to neteller.

spadeclub99
12-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Firepay - Once you have a validated bank account, withdrawls from Firepay to your bank account are free. Deposits from Bank to Firepay are $3.99

tytygoodnuts
12-30-2004, 09:02 PM
hey thanks a lot, im going to look into netellar.

Reef
12-30-2004, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hey thanks a lot, im going to look into netellar.

[/ QUOTE ]

make sure you go to neteller.com and not netellar.com