PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Coupon for Dell FP2001 Monitor

crockett
12-28-2004, 09:55 AM
I'm ready to make the move to a new monitor. If anyone would like to help a fellow 2+2er out, I am looking for a coupon on the Dell Monitor.

I'm playing the Delf game as well.

Thanks in advance if anyone replies.

BK_
12-28-2004, 11:47 AM
me too, help please! none of the ones on slickdeals are working for me

jujujaja34
12-28-2004, 12:06 PM
Ditto

jujujaja34

BK_
12-28-2004, 12:18 PM
1RR7CRL2VGF0WS

got it on my second try at the dell game.

MS Sunshine
12-28-2004, 03:40 PM
Pretend for a moment I'm an idiot. What's the Dell game? What model # for the 20 in LCD monitor(1600x1200), exactly do I need? I take it I go to www.dell.com (http://www.dell.com) to order? When I get finished(almost) ordering what are the chances this code is no longer good. If it isn't does whining to CS help or must I restart the process?

Thanks for any help. The wife gave me permission to purchase if it's under $600, but the permission is revolkable at ANY time. So, I want to get this done quickly. (Yes, I know I'm whipped)

MS Sunshine

ohkanada
12-28-2004, 03:53 PM
How much did you get it for? I looked and it stated 799. THe coupon number you gave didn't seem to do anything,

Ken

maurile
12-28-2004, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What model # for the 20 in LCD monitor(1600x1200), exactly do I need?

[/ QUOTE ]
20.1 in 2001FP Dell Ultrasharp™ Digital Flat Panel Display

The native resolution (also the max resolution) is 1600x1200.

dogsballs
12-28-2004, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for any help. The wife gave me permission to purchase if it's under $600, but the permission is revolkable at ANY time. So, I want to get this done quickly. (Yes, I know I'm whipped)

[/ QUOTE ]

Will she check, or can you stump up any difference yourself.

I'd use the "It's by far the best for what I need" line. That worked for justifying my new 2k laptop, so you could try it. Anyway, your wifey must already know it's worth ten times it's cost, being able to open more tables and comfortably play them.

CWsports
12-28-2004, 04:36 PM
Where is this Dell game where you can get the 20 and 25% off coupons?

MS Sunshine
12-28-2004, 04:36 PM
All she knows is our new big screen TV is $600. "You mean that you could continue to play on the same monitor that you have and I could have another big screen TV in the bedroom for the same money?" "Not going to happen pal. Not this life, not the next life, or the one after that"

The conversation went downhill from this point.

MS Sunshine

Deathbear
12-28-2004, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Where is this Dell game where you can get the 20 and 25% off coupons?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.dell.com/dellf (http://www.dell.com/dellf) If you aren't lucky enough to win a good code you can always beg for one on slickdeals.net or fatwallet.com Good luck.

gergery
12-28-2004, 04:52 PM
The dell website has a coupon offer. You go to the main dell site, then click on the "Dell Elf" dellf section. Enter your name, email etc, and play and it gives you a coupon for a dell product. You can play 1x a day per email address. Each offer is for a different Dell product, so it took me 8 days to win "25% off a Dell flat panel monitor".

The coupon is good for one use only. Some people who do not plan to use theirs have posted them on slickdeals, but obviously they are popular so people use them quickly. But if you win yours directly then you can use it when you want but they expire in 1 month i think.

If you don't want to play each day, you can go to EBay and buy a 25% off coupon for $3. You can also find a Dell stackable coupon to get an additional $40 off a Dell product. These go on offer every few days and searching google for "Dell stackable coupon" will find it for you, but they have 2500 uses max so they get used up quickly. I used the 2 coupons together to buy the Dell2001fp 20.1" for $605 out of pocket to my door.

--Greg

dogsballs
12-28-2004, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All she knows is our new big screen TV is $600. "You mean that you could continue to play on the same monitor that you have and I could have another big screen TV in the bedroom for the same money?" "Not going to happen pal. Not this life, not the next life, or the one after that"

[/ QUOTE ]

Get em both.

surfdoc
12-28-2004, 05:33 PM
I have been playing this stupid delff game daily for like 3 weeks using 2 different email addresses and no 25% off yet. crap.

Equal
12-28-2004, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The dell website has a coupon offer. You go to the main dell site, then click on the "Dell Elf" dellf section. Enter your name, email etc, and play and it gives you a coupon for a dell product. You can play 1x a day per email address. Each offer is for a different Dell product, so it took me 8 days to win "25% off a Dell flat panel monitor".

The coupon is good for one use only. Some people who do not plan to use theirs have posted them on slickdeals, but obviously they are popular so people use them quickly. But if you win yours directly then you can use it when you want but they expire in 1 month i think.

If you don't want to play each day, you can go to EBay and buy a 25% off coupon for $3. You can also find a Dell stackable coupon to get an additional $40 off a Dell product. These go on offer every few days and searching google for "Dell stackable coupon" will find it for you, but they have 2500 uses max so they get used up quickly. I used the 2 coupons together to buy the Dell2001fp 20.1" for $605 out of pocket to my door.

--Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot for taking the time to fill us in on this! Very much appreciated.

Lumpy
12-28-2004, 05:40 PM
I have a 25% off flat panel code that I will not be using. First PM can have it.

ohkanada
12-30-2004, 01:12 PM
Well I ordered mine on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived at my house a few hours ago. The advantage of living in Dell land in the Austin area,

Ken

droolie
12-31-2004, 03:09 PM
If anybody has either the 25% of flat screen coupon and/ or the $40 off any purchase coupn I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking to buy the DELL UltraSharp 2001FP and will use it ASAP. Feel free to PM me with the codes if you have either.... Thanks.
-Jamie

Festus22
12-31-2004, 05:17 PM
...and I need a 25% for a CRT monitor or equivilant.

PM me if you need the FP or have one for me.

bort411
12-31-2004, 06:54 PM
FYI I was browsing EBAY for monitors and some people are selling these 25% off codes on dell monitors for like 2 bucks via the "BUY IT NOW" function. Most of the sellers seem legit, so that might be the easiest way to get the discount for those having trouble finding a valid code.

stabn
12-31-2004, 07:13 PM
I just went three tries and didn't hit that one. I did get 25% off a desktop 1499 or more, and 35% off a laptop. And then the piece de resistance, 25% off a any dell flat panel, so go ahead and ignore my PM. I'll try again tomorrow with all my email addy's in case someone still needs one.

mosta
01-01-2005, 07:25 PM
I hope you guys, as you use all possible email addresses, also remember to enter in 6 "friends' addresses"--you can put any random thing in there (maybe you need an @ and a .___, but they certainly don't have to be real). that's six more tries for each of your email addresses. I got coupons for both 25% and 20%. I'm going to use the 25%, but here's the 20%:

You have received the following special offer from Dell: 20% off PC Accessories, Notebook Accessories, or Power

Please use the promotional code provided below toward your purchases at http://www.dell.com/shopnow.

Your discount code is: 0BQ3LSD??302TM

-----------------------------------
in case anyone would want for whatever reason...

Muisyle
01-01-2005, 07:43 PM
You realize you don't have to use ANY real information right?

You are 1 1 at 1, 1, 1111, your email is lakdjf@als.com

click through, look at the code, click back 3 times. Add a letter to your email, change the turing letters, click through...